Assistant at the chair of Russian language at the ASPU after Kh. Abovyan
2009-2014 – Researcher at the Chair of the Russian Language and its Teaching Methodology of Khachatur Abovian Armenian State Pedagogical University
1976-1981 Yerevan State teachers’ training institute of Russian and Foreign languages n.a. V. Ya. Bryusov faculty of English, Russian language and Literature
2009-2016 Assistant at the chair of Russian language at ASPU after Kh. Abovyan.
1988-2009 Lecturer at the chair of Russian language and methods of its teaching at ASPU after Kh. Abovyan.
1983-1988 Lecturer (hourly paid) at the chair of Russian language and methods of its teaching at ASPU after Kh. Abovyan.
1982-1988 Teaching assistant at the department …… at ASPU after Kh. Abovyan.
Bachelor’s degree course: Foreign language/Russian language/
Master’s degree course: Foreign language/ Russian language/ Russian language in professional communication
Scope of Academic interests: Methods of teaching Russian language
Linguoculturology in the aspect of professionally-oriented
Russian language teaching
1. Completed an (32 hours) advanced training in the center of refreshTrainings of Russian language and literature teachers under Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) University from 12.10.10 to 23.10.10. “Contemporary problems of modern Russian philology”. Got a certificate.
2. Participated in a methodological seminar (32 hours) and in different Master classes for Russian language and Literature lecturers “Current problems of teaching Russian language and literature in a bilingual environment”. Got a certificate.15.10.12 - 21.10.12.
3. Completed an advanced training (22 hours) within the program of Congress events aimed at promoting Russian book culture, Russian language and the implementation of publishing projects in Moscow. 25.09.13 – 27.09.13.
4. Completed an advanced training (36 hours) on program “Modern aspects of teaching Russian as a foreign language, Russian literature and culture”. Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, 2015
5. Got a certificate № 30/15 of event participant VIII Days of Russian word in Armenia “Русским языком мы с будущим слиты” and completed an advanced training (72 hours) under the program “Theory and methods of teaching Russian as non-native language”. 19.10.15 – 23.10.15
Membership member of “МАПРЯЛ”
1. Implementing the principle of visuality in lingvoculturology. Source book of 54th scientific conference dedicated to the 200th anniversary of Kh. Abovyan AGPU, «ՄԱՆԿԱՎԱՐԺ» publishing house, 2010.
2. The professionally-oriented Russian language teaching at the departmens of history on the bases of linguistics and area studies approach. Data of the international scientific conference "Russian language and literature in the scientific paradigm of the XXI century". YSU, Yerevan, 2011.
3. Pragmatic and projective text in lingvoculturology review. Journal “SCIENTIFIC NEWS”, ASPU after Kh. Abovyan, Yerevan, № 2-3.
4. The person-centered approach in teaching the Russian language within the collective way of learning (cwl) at higher education center. Data of scientific conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the ASPU after Kh. Abovyan. «ՄԱՆԿԱՎԱՐԺ» publishing house, 2014.
2003 Awarded a certificate of Honor by the ASPU after Kh. Abovyan
2012 “Pedagogical University 90 years” medal of ASPU after Kh. Abovyan
• Armenian language
• Russian language