Candidate of Psychological Sciences, associate Professor
Candidate of Psychological Sciences, associate Professor/Chair of Applied Psychology
From 2002 to 2004 Post Graduate Education in the Department of Applied Psychology at Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh.Abovyan, Yerevan, Armenia.
From 1997 to 2002 Diploma of Specialist, Faculty of Preschool Pedagogy and Psychology, ARMSPU after Khachatur Abovyan.
Associate Professor ARMSPU after Khachatur Abovyan , Yerevan, Armenia.
PhD, ARMSPU after Khachatur Abovyan , Yerevan, Armenia.
Title of dissertation “Non adequate perception of social influences as a prerequisite of social pathologies of personality”.
Since 2011 founder and director of "Anahit Arzumanyan`s Center for Child psychology".
Since 2007 Associate Professor at the department of Applied Psychology, at Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachtur Abovyan.
From 2002 to 2006, Lecturer at the department of Applied Psychology, Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan
From 1999 to 2003 Psychologist at “Ego” NGO for Young Psychologist.
Bachelor's degree course
“Psychology of Social Pathologies”, “Psychological Counseling”, “Psychology of Deviant Behavior”,” Psychology of attitude”
Master's degree course
“History and methodology of law psychology”, “Psychology of addictive behavior”,
”Psychological help to recruit soldiers “,”Psych regulation and correction of soldiers”
Scope of Academic Interests
Forensic Psychology, law psychology, psychology of social pathologies, problems of maladaptive behavior of adolescents and its prevention, problems of inadequate social perceptions of children and adolescents, development of criminal personality, psychological counseling and catching etc.
2015, “AR-MA” training of metaphorical associative quarts method, “Centre of professional communications”, Moscow, 20 hours.
2015, The basic course of logo therapy” practical course, University of Viktor Frankl and Moscow institute of psychoanalysis, Moscow-Genève, 20 hours.
2012-2015, “ ‘Theatre of archetypes”, training of psychotherapy method, I.A. Cheglova,vice-president of OPPl, Moscow, 6 modules, 144 hours
2013 “Somathopsychology and psychocathalysis” training of psychotherapy method, A.F. Ermoshin, scientific-practical centre “ Health of soul”, Moscow, 18 hours.
2011, “Basic course of NLP”, sociological organization “Sociometr”, Yerevan, 20 hours
From 2009 to 2010, “Training of psychological-counseling skills”, “Nor mitq” NGO, 160 hours.
2008, training “Basic course of child psychotherapy”, “Nor mitq” NGO, 64 hours.
2007 training “Skills of psychological counseling” , “Nor mitq” NGO, 64 hours.
2007 practical course “ Credit system and higher education” ARMSPU.
2006 course of qualification of psychology lecturers, ASPU, 144 hours.
2006 training “Skills of group psychological counseling” “Nor mitq” NGO,64 hours.
2004 basic course of emotions psychotherapy “Somatopsychology and recreative psychocathalysis” centre of NLP and psychoregulation, Yerevan,10 hours.
2004 training “How to help children in stress situation”, “Nor mitq” NGO,Yerevan,20 hours.
2004 training “EMDR decensitization by eye movement and reprocessing” centre of NLP and psychoregulation, Yereva,16 hours.
2000-2001 “Basic course of neuro-linguistic programming” center of NLP and psychoregulation, Yerevan, 6 months.
• 2011 Member of organization committee of International conference “The crossroads of psychology and law” AUA, Yerevan,
• 2010 Initiator -Facilitator of “Problems of Legal Culture among Youth” roundtable. Armenian State Pedagogical University.
• Since 2008 Member of the Committee of State and Legal Issues of Public Council of Armenia.
• From 2006 to 2011 Member of “ Centre of Motherhood in Armenia” NGO
• Since 2004 Member of League of Professional Psychotherapists. RF
• 2003 Participant of the International Survey, Representative of Armenia “European Diploma of Psychologist” Member of European Federation of Young Psychologist, EFPSA, Madrid, Spain.
• 2001 Member of Organization Committee, 2nd National conference of Young Psychologist, Yerevan State University.
• 2001 Member of Organization Committee, 1st National conference of Young Psychologist, Yerevan State University.
• 2000 Member of the Centre of Neuro-Linguistic programming and Psychoregulation.
Published over 32 articles, presentations in an international conferences, a monograph.
1. Arzumanyan A.S.,Avetisyan M.G., “Psychology of social pathology. A new approach on the study of prevention of crime and deviance in Post-Soviet Armenia”. International conference “The York deviancy Conference. Critical perspectives on crime, deviance, disorder and social harm”, Great Britain, York 2011.
2. Arzumanyan A.S. “The pressing issues of legal psychology: the genesis of social pathology of personality”. International conference “Crossroads of psychology and law”,RA. 2011.
3. Arzumanyan, A., Psychological and criminological characteristics of social pathologies of personality. Kantex, , Yerevan. 2011, #1 (46), pp 244-250
4. Arzumanyan, A., Psychological prerequisites of social pathologies of personality. Zangak-97, Yerevan,2007, 217pp.
5. Chapter in a book Arzumanyan, A., How to determine disadvantageous family, in Handbook for specialist working on children’s problems. 2006
Languages: Armenian – native