Deputy Dean for Science and International Cooperation, Associate professor
Associate professor/Chair of Romano-Germanic Languages and their Teaching Methods
Deputy Dean for Science and International Cooperation
2001-2003year. Yerevan State University, master’s degree of philology.
1997-2001year. Yerevan State University, bachelor’s degree of philology, pedagogy in the field of Spanish language and literature .
Diploma of the «Institute of Cervantes» DELE C 1
2009 year. Degree of doctor of Philology. The thesis «« Don Quixote »in the Spanish criticism of the 20 th century», scientific council 01.07.
From 2006 year up to now -ASPU, associate professor of the Chair of Romance-Germanic Languages
2001-2007year «Interlingua » linguistic university, professor of Spanish.
Bachelor’s degree course:
Oral and written skills
History of the foreign language
Тheoretical and practical phonetics.
Scope of Academic interests
1. « The teaching of picaresque novel at the Institute of higher education», 2009 year.
2. Monograph ««Don Quixote» in the Spanish criticism of the 20 th century», 2009 year.
3. «The literary genres by Ortega y Gasset », 2010year.
4. «The novel of Jorge Ikasa «Uasipungo» precursor of the indian realistic literature», 2014 year.
5. «The interpretation of the image of shadow in some literary works », 2015 year.
Languages: Spanish, English, Russian.