PHD IN PSYCHOLOGY, LECTURER
PhD in Psychology, lecturer /Chair of Psychology
2006-2010 - ASPU after Khachatur Abovyan , faculty of Educational psychology and sociology, specialization pedagogy and psychology, bachelor’s degree
2010-2012- ASPU after Khachatur Abovyan , faculty of Educational psychology and sociology, specialization pedagogy and psychology, age psychology, master’s degree
2012-2014- ASPU after Khachatur Abovyan , faculty of Educational psychology and sociology, aspirant
From 2014 till now - Researcher at chess educational research centre of ASPU.
From 2014 till now - Lecturer at the chair of psychology at ASPU.
From 2014 till now - Journalist at www.diplomat.am
2008-2014 yy- Researcher at psychology research laboratory of ASPU.
Bachelor's degree courses - general psychology, social and family psychology
Scope of Academic Interests
the influence of chess in development of communicative abilities of kids with special educational needs.
Strenghening DRR in the Pedagogical Curriculum,, in the framework of the Sustaining Disaster Risk Reduction Actions at Scale, programme implemented by UNICEF in Armenia and funded by the European Commission’s directorate-General for Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection.
1. Khudoyan A. S. ,, Psychological features of the crisis of 25-35 ages,,
2. Scientific and practical journal "Psychology, sociology and pedagogy" http://psychology.snauka.ru/author/khudoyanani
3. Khudoyan A. S. ,, Suggestion and autosuggestion as a way to defeat intercultural barriers,, : Modernization of education in the context of modern pedagogical paradigms . Collection of scientific and educational reports. Yerevan, ASPU, Artagers, 2014.pp.193-196
4. Khudoyan A.S. Suggestibility features of presschool age children. Challenges of modernity. Philosophical and psychological issues . International conference dedicated to the 50the anniversary of the faculty, Yerevan, YSU, 2014. - pp 188-192
5. Khudoyan A.S. ,, The influence of chess in improving communicative skills of children with special educational needs. Collection of articles of international scientific conference , Yerevan , ASPU, 2015, pp 42-44:
ORCID ID https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3078-1007
Languages: russian, english