Lecturer/Chair of Methods of Physics and its Teaching
National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia, PhD student at the Institute of Physical Researches, Specialty - Laser Physics
PhD student of Lorraine University of France, LMOPS, Centrlale Supelec
Master of Pedagogy, Specialty - Physics, Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan
Bachelor of Engineering, Specialty - Industrial Electronics, National Polytechnic University of Armenia
03. 2001 - 11.2001 Physics Teacher, Kajaran Secondary School N4
11.2001 - 08.2017 Teacher of Physics, Kajaran Secondary School N2
05.2014 - Junior Employee, Nonlinear Crystals Laboratory, IPR, NASA.
06.2015-05.2016-Researcher, LMOPS, Mets, France.
09.2017 Lecturer, ASPU after Khachatur Abovyan
Bachelor-General Physics, Physics of Solid Body
The Scope of Academic Interests:
Crystallography, Raman Spectroscopy, Diffraction of X-ray Radiation, Electro-optic.
1. A.Danielyan, M.Bazzan, E.Kokanyan, M.Aillerie, L.Vittadello, S.Kostritskii, “Photoconductivity of iron doped LiNbO3 crystals of different stoichiometry”, Laser Physics International Conference, Ashtarak, Armenia, September 2015
2. A.Danielyan, E.Kokanyan, M. Aillerie, M.Bazzan, S.Kostritskii “Characterization of iron doped LiNbO3 crystals of different stoichiometries”, Seminar of Doctoral school, Vandoeuvre, France, May 2016.
3. A.Danielyan, L. Vittadello, M.Aillerie, E.Kokanyan,N. Kokanyan, M. Bazzan, S.M. Kostritskii “Physical properties of iron doped LiNbO3 crystals of different stoichiometry”, 5th Internatioanl Conference “New Achievements in Material and Environmental Sciences, Nancy, France, November 2016.
4. M. Abarkan, A. Danielyan, N. Kokanyan, M. Aillerie, A. Movsesyan, S. Kostritskii E. Kokanyan, “The clamped and unclamped effective electro-optic coefficients of zirconium-doped congruent lithium niobate crystals”, Journal of Physics 879(1):012004 • July 2017.
5. M. Abarkan, A. Danielyan, S. Sewastianow, N. Theofanous, M. Aillerie, S. Kostritskii, E. Kokanyan, “The r 22 electro-optic coefficients in indium-doped congruent lithium–niobate crystals”, Journal of Physics 879(1): 012005 • July 2017.
6. A.Danielyan, E.Kokanyan, M.Aillerie, M.Bazzan, “Sructural and physical properties or iron doped various composition lithium niobate crystals”, Laser Physics International Conference, Ashtarak, Armenia, September 2017.
7. A. Danielyan, “Characterization of lattice parameters in iron doped lithium niobate crystals with different stoichiometry”, National Polytechnic University of Armenia, Bulletin, Collection of scientific papers, Երևան, Ճարտարագետ.
8. L. Vittadello, M. Bazzan, A. Danielyan, E. Kokanyan, L. Guilbert, M. Aillerie. A polaron approach to photorefractivity in Fe : LiNbO3, IOP Publishing, Journal of Physics Communications 2 (2018) 125003, DOI: 10.1088/2399-6528/aaf3ec
9. A. Danielyan. Characterizing the lattice parameter in iron-doped lithium niobate crystals with different stoichiometry Bulletin(National Polytechnic University of Armenia ), Part 1, pp. 59-64, Yerevan, Armenia, 2018
Languages: English, Russian