PHD, Doctor of History
Doctor of History (PHD. in History), Associate Professor Department of World History and its Teaching Methods
Armenian State Pedagogical University, named after Khachatur Abovyan, department of History and Geography, History and Law Division 1998-2003
Armenian State Pedagogical University, named after Khachatur Abovyan Chair of the World History and its Teaching Methods. 2004-2010
Candidate of Historical Sciences, November 2011, (certificate). RA CSS 006 “World history” professional Council Thesis “Franco-Turkish relations in 1920-1939” in the Institute of Oriental Studies of the National Academy of Sciences .
Associate Professor with the specialty of historiography, 2014 March (Diploma), was awarded by the decision of the Academic Council of the Armenian State Pedagogical University
Armenian State Pedagogical University, named after Khachatur Abovyan, Department of World History and its Teaching Methods, September, 2009 till present.
182 high school, named after G. Emin, Yerevan, history teacher, August 2012- September 2013.
Russian-Armenian University. in 2014-2016, in 2021 to this day
Erevan High school of National polytechnic university of Armenia. to this day
Bachelor Modern History of Europe and America. World culture history
Master’s degree Ethno-political conflicts in the second half of the 20th century and early 21st century. Conflicts and compromises /1918-2010/
Scope of Academic Interests
France-Turkey relations between two World Wars, Modern history of Europe and America in the 20th century, history of international relations. History of World Culture / Modern and district/
UNICEF, Strengthening teacher training of ARN of Armenian State Pedagogical University, named after Khachatur Abovyan, Certificate 2015, Yerevan, Armenia.
1. Franco-Turkish relations in 1920-1939. Yerevan, 2021, p. 205.
2. On the issue of desertions during the great patriotic war in Soviet Armenia, Participation of Armenians in the Second world war. Collection of conference reports, , Yerevan, 2020. p. 180-189.
3. Features of the foreign policy of Armenia in 1920-1922. Soviet statehood: history and modernity, Yerevan, 2017, p. 60-72.
4. The role of the League of Nations regarding the problem of the Sanjak of Alexandretta,
International scientific conference devoted to the 20th anniversary of Mesrop Mashtots university Caucasus – our common home, 27-29 october, Stepanakert, 2017, Yerevan, 2017, p. 117–122.
5. Mandatory policy of France in Syria in 1920-1930 and Turkish - Syrian border problems
“Nation, State, motherland, ideology of state” Third international scientific conference. materials of conference, Yerevan, 2018, p. Yerevan, 2017, p. 125-138.
6. The Revision of the Political Views Regarding Armenian Question During 1919-1922 by its Allies, Scientific Artsakh, № 1(2), 2019, Yerevan, 2017, p. 400-408.
7. The position of the syrian armenians regarding, the issues of Alexandret sanjak during the, years of the “settlement” (1936–1939). European Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, № 4, Vienna, 2017. p. 3-6.
8. Trade and economic relaions of the Soviet Armenia in 1920, Soviet Armenia in the 1920 s and 1930 s, Collection of Preseneations of the scientific Conference, Yerevan, 2020.
9. Educational and Cultural Life in Soviet Armenia between 1920-1032, Journal of Armenian Studies. “Gitutiun” publishing house of the NAS RAN , 1(19), 231-236, Yerevan, 2019․
ORCID ID https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6784-0528
Russian, French, Turkish