Lecturer/Chair of Informatics and its teaching methods of ASPU
1990-1995 – Student of the faculty of Mathematics at Yerevan State University
2015-2016- Vice Dean of the faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics
2014-up todays- postgraduate student of the Chair of Informatics and its teaching methods of ASPU
2005-up todays- Lecturer of the Chair of Informatics and its teaching methods of ASPU
2004-2012- Lecturer of the Chair of Algebra and Geometry
Bachelors degree courses - Programming languages, object-oriented programming, problem solving with programming, packages of applied programs, numerical methods, computational mathematics and programming, contemporary information technologies, ICT in professional sphere.
Scope of Academic Interests
Theory of elliptic curves
1.Observations on the representation of integers as sums of two squares, Integral, v. 10, № 51, 2007.
2. Representation of real numbers in decimal, Mathematics in School, № 1-2, 2008, pp. 58-59.
3. Workshop on Programming Language C + +, Yerevan, 2009.
4. On a class Herone’s triangles, Armenian State Pedagogical University, Proceedings of the 54th Anniversary conference of faculty, graduate students, competitors and researchers, November 18-21, 2010.
5. Appropriateness of the use of invariants and semi-invariants in some problems of mathematical olympiads, ASPU's 90th anniversary research conference, 2012
6.How to prepare for Olympiad in Informatics, ASPU, 2014 , 84 p.
Awards awarded to fund Emil Artin in
1. solution N. McKinnon, American Journal of Mathematics 2002
2. the challenge of 10,947, the American Journal of Mathematics, 2004.
3. 1-st position in chess tournament of ASPU.
Languages: Russian, English