Lecturer/Chair of Informatics and its teaching methods of ASPU
1990-1995 – Student of the faculty of Mathematics at Yerevan State University
2015-2016- Vice Dean of the faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics
2014-up todays- postgraduate student of the Chair of Informatics and its teaching methods of ASPU
2005-up todays- Lecturer of the Chair of Informatics and its teaching methods of ASPU
2004-2012- Lecturer of the Chair of Algebra and Geometry
Bachelors degree courses - Programming languages, object-oriented programming, problem solving with programming, packages of applied programs, numerical methods, computational mathematics and programming, contemporary information technologies, ICT in professional sphere.
Scope of Academic Interests
Theory of elliptic curves
1. On the problem of sum of three cubes. Scientific Notes of Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) University 2018
2. A New Method of Solving Diophantine Equation a3 + b3 + c3 = d. Mathematical Problems of Computer Science. v.48. p.33-41. 2017
3. A New Method in the Problem of Three Cubes. Universal Journal of Computational Mathematics, Volume 5, No. 3 ,p 45-56, USA 2017
4. Ուսուցիչների ՏՀՏ-կոմպետենտության հիմնախնդիրների և դրանց հաղթահարման ուղիների մասին. ՀՊՄՀ Գիտական տեղեկագիր, 2016, հ.3-4, Էջ 28-29, Երևան 2016
5. Observations on the representation of integers as sums of two squares, Integral, v. 10, № 51, 2007.
6. Representation of real numbers in decimal, Mathematics in School, № 1-2, 2008, pp. 58-59.
7. Workshop on Programming Language C + +, Yerevan, 2009.
8. On a class Herone’s triangles, Armenian State Pedagogical University, Proceedings of the 54th Anniversary conference of faculty, graduate students, competitors and researchers, November 18-21, 2010.
9. Appropriateness of the use of invariants and semi-invariants in some problems of mathematical olympiads, ASPU's 90th anniversary research conference, 2012
10. How to prepare for Olympiad in Informatics, ASPU, 2014 , 84 p.
CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING COMPLETION
Wolfram Language Training: New in 12
June 24-28, 2019 Yerevan, Armenia, Wolfram Research, Inc.
Awards awarded to fund Emil Artin in
1. solution N. McKinnon, American Journal of Mathematics 2002
2. the challenge of 10,947, the American Journal of Mathematics, 2004.
3. 1-st position in chess tournament of ASPU.
Languages: Russian, English