Lecturer of German Education/Chair of Romano-Germanic Languages and their Teaching Methods
2007-2012-Research student at the Chair of Foreign Languages and their Teaching Methodology, Armenian State Pedagogical University, Yerevan, Armenia
Theme of the dissertation-“The Functional Significance of Lexical Interference in the Process of Teaching German as a Second Language”
1991-1996-Yerevan State University, Faculty of Romance and Germanic Philology, Department of German Language, Yerevan, Armenia
1980-1990- region of Gegharkunik, City of Sevan, secondary school N1
2007-2009 till now- Kh. Abovyan Armenian State Pedagogical University, Faculty of Foreign Languages, lecturer of German
2005.03-2008.03-Yerevan State University, Faculty of Philosophy and Psychology, junior scientific assistant
1996.05-2005.05-Presidency of Armenian National Academy of Sciences, Department of External Relations, leading specialist
Verbal and written German language communication / BA, MA /
The Main Methodological problems of teaching foreign languages, intercultural communication, problems of language interference
Trainings at international programs
1. Language courses at the Technical University of Ilmenau, Germany, 5.08-1995-27-08.1995 (Certificate)
2. Qualification courses for future animators of Goethe Institute at the French University in Armenia, 2009 February, Yerevan (Certificate)
3. Goethe Institute Seminar, 06.02.2009, 14.02.2009, 21.02.2009 (Certificate)
4. Goethe Institute Seminar “Child and Youth Literature in the Course of German as a Second Language, 10.04.2010 (Certificate)
5. DAAD Seminar “Teaching Games at the Lesson of a Foreign Language”, 7.10.2010-11.10.2010, Armenian State Pedagogical University (Certificate)
6. DAAD Seminar-“German as an International and Innovative Language”, 28.06-01.07.2011, Yerevan (Certificate)
7. Goethe Institute Seminar “Modern Methods of Teaching Foreign Languages at the University”, February 2012, Yerevan (Certificate)
8. Goethe Institute Seminar for the lecturers of the Armenian Universities, April 2012, Yerevan (Certificate)
9. Goethe Institute Seminar ‘Writing Skills”, June 2013, Yerevan (Certificate)
10. DAAD Seminar- “Teaching exercises. Tricks of Teaching Writing”, 2015, Yerevan (Certificate)
11. Seminar on “Culture and Language” organized within the frames of Austrian Days, held in “Franz Werfel” Austrian Library adjacent to Yerevan Brusov State University of Languages and Social Sciences, 2015, Yerevan, Armenia / certificate
• “The Method of Debate in the Educational–Instructive Process”. Collective monograph. Yerevan, “Science” Publishers of the NAS, 2006, pp. 52., Co-author H. Hovhannisyan.
• “Translator’s 'False Friends' and Semantic Calques as an Expression of Language Interference”. Article: scientific-methodical journal “Pedagogy”, No. 8, 2010 pp. 28-37.
• “Theoretical-Methodical Grounds of Language Interference”, Article: scientific-methodical journal “Pedagogy”, No. 4, 2010, pages 25-33.
• “Means of Overcoming Language Interference ”, Article: scientific-methodical journal “Foreign Languages in Armenia”. No.2, 2012,pages 53-64.
• “Expression of Lexical Interference and their Classification”, Article: scientific-methodical journal “Pedagogical Thought”. No. 3-4, 2014, pages 200-208.
Languages: Armenian, Russian, German (C1 Certificate), English