Ph.D. in legal science, Associate lecturer Professor
Associate lecturer Professor/Phd in legal science/Chair of Social Sciences
08/11/2006 - 31/05/2010 PhD in legal science. Name of thesys: «Contracts as menas of business relations regulation». Yerevan State University
26.03. 2013 Associated lecturer professor, State engineering University of Armenia
01/09/2000 - 31/05/2004 Bachelor’s degree of Jurisprudence, Yerevan State University,
01/09/2004 - 24/05/2006 Master’s degree of Jurisprudence, Yerevan State University
WORK EXPERIENCE IN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
03/10/2011 – up to now Lecturing Assistant Professor State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan
01/09/2009 – 2014 Lecturing Assistant professor, State Engineering University of Armenia (Polytechnic)
01/09/2011 – 01.09.2012 Lecturer of Civil law, Commercial law, European Regional Academy
PRACTICAL WORK EXPERIENCE
16/09/2014 – up to now Legal adviser to the Rector Academy of Justice
20/01/2013 – 30.08.2014 Head of Project “Housing for orphans”, Government of RA Ministry of Social welfare
01/09/2011 - 24/08/2012 Senior legal adviser Center for expertise of drug and medical equipment
03/10/2005 – 06/10/2007 Specialist-lawyer Ombudsman’s Institution of Armenia
Senior Specialist-lawyer Human Right’s defender’s office (Ombudsman’s Institution)
06/06/2005 – 03/10/2005 Specialist-lawyer of secretariat Ombudsman’s Institution of Armenia
Civil law (bachelor’s students 2, 3 cources)
Commercial law (master’s students 2-nd course)
1. Awarded for successful completion of “Street law” program for 2002-2003 academic year// Awarded by Legal clinic of Yerevan State University
2. Awarded for successful completion of Advocacy training program, July 2006// Danish Refugee Council,
3. Awarded for completion of training course on “Right to Housing: International Norms and Armenian Reality”, Yerevan, Armenia//December 2007/ Raoul Wallenberg Institute, Human Rights Defender’s Office, UNDP Armenia, supported by SIDA,
4. «Protection of Intellectual rights in RA», AUA, EU Twinning Project on Strengthening the Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Armenia, 2014,
5. Certificate N S/2014-0069 for participation in I stage of National Research Analytics Championship of Armenia held from March 21-26, 2014 in London (UK) «World Championship, continental, national and regional research analytivs championships»,
6. Awarded member of National research Analitical federation of RA, April 2014,
7. Public choice Summer University: Economics of Collective decision making and Government, August 2014, Georgia, Bakuriani,
8. “European students for liberty Conference, Milan. Which future for Europe” “Sutents for liberty”, Milan, Italy,
9. 2015 March “New perspectives of construction law”, International conference, speaker, Romania, Bucharest.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
1. Marukyan G. Preliminary agreements as means of setting contractual relations, its’ role in business relations regulation// Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference Education and Science of the XXI century, -2012, Volume 7, RIGHT Czech Republic, 2012, 95-102pp.
2. Marukyan G. Combination of collision and substantive methods in private relations//Law and reality N11, / Yerevan, 2011, p. 9
3. Marukyan G. The main basis and methods of termination of contractual relations// Judicial Power, N5/154/Yerevan 2012, p. 12-19
4. Marukyan G. Concluding Contracts in Auctions and Competitions as a Means of Setting Contractual Relations in Business Relations Regulation// Yerevan State Engineering University Annual Scientific Publication, Volume 2, Yerevan ,2010, 665-670pp.
5. Marukyan G. Public contracts as means of setting contractual relations, its’ role in business relations regulation// Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference Education and Science of the XXI century, -2014, Volume 10, RIGHT Czech Republic, 14-18pp.
6. 14.Marukyan G. Legal person as a subject of international economic relations// Isolation and unification vectors in the social development coordinate system// Peer-reviwed materials digest, published following the results of the LXXIX International and practice conference. pp.95-96, London,2015.
7. Marukyan G. The problem of movement of capital for transnational corporations// ECONOMIC PROCESSES MANAGEMENT international scientific e-journal epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua №2 – 2014
8. 1Marukyan G. The problem of legal status of transnational corporations in private relations// Peer-reviwed materials digest, published following the results of the LXXIX International and practice conference. London /, 2014.
9. Marukyan G. Relations between internal market freedoms and fundamental rights in the aspect of globalizing world and construction law // Under publication process.
MONOGRAPHS, TEXTBOOKS AND METHODOLOGICAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
1. Legal studies// textbook for students. Marukyan G., Kyureghyan E. / Yerevan, Armenia,2013 ,240p.
2. Interpretation of European Contract Law Principles into Armenian civil legislation// Marukyan G. // Methodological instruction for students//Yerevan, 2011, 73p.
3. Role of Contracts in Business Relations”// Monograph. Marukyan G., Yerevan, Armenia, 2011, 251p.
Mother tongue(s) Armenian
Other language(s) English, Russian, (fluent), Spanish (good)