Candidate of Phys-Math. Sciences, Associate professor
Candidate of Phys-Math. Sciences, Associate professor/Chair of Informatics and its teaching methods
1994-1997 – Postgraduate student of the Chair of Mathematical Modelling at Yerevan State University
1989-1994 – Student of the faculty of Applied Mathematics at Yerevan State University
Candidate of Phys-Math. Sciences (PH.D.), Dissertation title: Approximation of the solutions of boundary value problems for one class of hypo-elliptic equations on unbounded domains, 01.01.02 - Differential Equations, 2003.
2011-up todays- Associate professor of the Chair of Informatics and its teaching methods of ASPU
2009-2011 – Head of the Chair of Informatics and its teaching methods of ASPU
2007-2009 - Associate professor of the Chair of Informatics and its teaching methods of ASPU
2000-2007 – Lecturer of the Chair of Informatics and its teaching methods of ASPU
1997-2000 – Programmer of the Chair of Informatics and its teaching methods of ASPU
Bachelors degree courses- Programming languages, object-oriented programming, problem solving with programming, operations research, packages of applied programs, computer modelling
Masters degree courses- methods of optimization
Scope of Academic Interests
Member of Armenian Mathematical Union
Member of American Mathematical Society
1. Methodological demands of information and communication technologies and their overcoming in high educational institutions, ASPU's 90th anniversary research conference, 2012 , 5 p.
2. On the software solutions of some problems in arithmetic of ,,large,, numbers , ASPU's 90th anniversary research conference,2012 , 4 p.
3. The principle of limiting absorption for semi-elliptic equations with variable coefficients, Jenaer Schriften zur Mathematik und Informatik, Germany preprint, 2013 , 56 p.
4. How to prepare for Olympiad in Informatics, ASPU, 2014 , 84 p.
5. Elements of programming language C++ , Artsakh State University, 2014, 70 p.
6. Math tests for applicants of American University of Armenia, part I , Yerevan, Edit Print, 2014, 196 p.
7. Math tests for applicants of American University of Armenia, part II , Yerevan, Edit Print, 2014, 144 p.
• Travel Grant (TSP 10/2009) - National Foundation Science and Advanced Technologies
• DAAD research grant (2013)
• International ISAAC conference on ,,Complex analysis, Differential equations and related topics,,Yerevan , September 2002,
• International school and workshop in ,,Modern aspects in functional spaces, differential operators and nonlinear analysis,, Tbilisi, 2003,
• International conference ,,Mathematics in Armenia, advances and perspectives’’ , Yerevan, 2003
• International workshop ,,Function Spaces and applications,,, Freyburg/Unstrut, Germany,2008
• 7-th International ISAAC Congress, Imperial College London, July 2009
• 8th International Conference on Function Spaces, Differential Operators,
Nonlinear Analysis (FSDONA-2011) September 18-24, 2011, Tabarz/Thür. (Germany)
Languages: Russian, English