Head of Research center, Professor of Psycology
Head of Research center at the Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh.Abovyan
Professor of Psycology/Chair of Applied Psychology
1987- 1989 University of Marxism and Leninism
1986- 1989 Postgraduate, Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan, Department of Psychology
1984-1986- Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan, Faculty of social fields
1981-1986 Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan, Department of Biology and Chemistry
Professor of Psycology
• 2014 Chairman of the State Examination Commission of Psychology, YSU, faculty of psychology
• 2013 Chairman of the State Examination Commission of Psychology, YSU, faculty of psychology
• Since 2013 editorial board member of "Wisdom", International Research Institute of Metaphilosophy, transformational logic and Theory Argumentation
• 2012 Chairman of the State Examination Commission's of Psychology, YSU, faculty of psychology
• 2008 -2013 member of the Scientific Council of ASPU
• Since 2011 member of the Editorial Board of the scientific journal "Special Education and Rehabilitation of Psychology", Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan
• 2011-to present-member of the Editorial Board of the Scientific journal of Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan
• Since 2011 Psychiatric Association of the editorial board of the "Armenian Journal of Mental Health”.
• 2010-to present Head of the Research Center at the Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan.
• 2007-2010 Scientific Research Center, lecturer for the training program for Diaspora teachers
• 2006 -2010 editorial board member of the “Pedagogical University” Journal
• 2010- Chairman of the State Examination Commission of Psychology, YSU, faculty of psychology
• 2008-2009 Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan, Head of the Project " Courses for increasing qualifications skills of teachers of secondary high school of RA"
• 2007-2009 Educational Coordinating Council formed for the input and systematic use of main statements of Bologna process in pedagogical higher educational institutions and based on the RA law of “Postgraduate and Vocational Education"
• 2000-2009 lecturer of "Psychology" in the Vazkenian Theological Seminary.
• Since 2008 responsible secretary of scientific periodical of intercollegiate consortium “Pedagogy and Psychology”
• Since 2007 chairman of examination board of secondary school textbooks. National Institute of Education.
• Since 2007 training program lecturer for doctors. National Institute of Health.
• Since 2006 National Institute of Education.Member of the examination board of the secondary school textbooks.
SCOPE OF ACADEMIC INTERESTS
Auto-destructive behavioral Psychology
Molecular and neurophysiological psychology
2008 Summer School in Yerevan, Armenia, “Education Management within the frames of Bologna process” course, National Development Scientific-research center
2006 Summer School in Yerevan, Armenia, “Education Management within the frames of Bologna process” course, National Development Scientific-research center (60 hours)
2006 Reformation of VET system, Scotland, Glasgow, Scottish Qualifications Authority (144 hours)
2006 "Educational Reforms" in London- UK (140 hours)
2005 EU "The methods of teaching and assessment in VET" (80 hours). Tacis Support to the Development of an Integrated Vocational Education and Training System in Armenia.
More than 70 scientific publications, including
1. The role of a Person’s psychological Peculiarities in the chain of the Causes of Suicidal Conduct. Monograph (350 pages), Yerevan -2008
2. Social Science textbook / 10th grade / co-author, 54000 copies, Yerevan 2009, 2014
3. Social Science textbook guidelines / 10th grade / co-author, 5000 copies, Yerevan 2009, 2014
4. You are next to me / Textbook for children - Inclusive education / Yerevan 2010
5. Inclusive education for parents, Manual, Yerevan 2010
6. Methods of teaching psychology, Manual for students, 2011
7. Explanatory dictionary for the Suicidal psychological concepts, Yerevan 2013
Languages: Armenian, Russian, English