Lecturer, Ph.D., History, Docent
Associate Professor/ Lecturer at the Chair of the World History and its Teaching Methods
• Yerevan State University of Economy and Law - 2007-2011
• State Management Academy of the RA - 2005-2008
• Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan- 1990-1995
PhD in History, PhD dissertation defense “Armenian military of the Eastern (Russian) front in World War I”, E.00.001 professional council.
• Lecturer at the Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan, Chair of the World History and its Teaching Methods – March 2007 - present.
• Lecturer at the Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan, Chair of the Russian History- September 2004 - March 2007.
• Director at the SNCO “Memorial Complex of Sardarapat Battle, National Museum of Armenian Ethnography and History of the Liberation Struggle” – November 2019 – present.
• Deputy Director at the SNCO “Service for the Protection of Historical Environment and Cultural Museum- Reservations” – April 2017 – November 2019
• Head of Department of Monitoring and Evaluation of Agricultural Programs of the RA Ministry of Agriculture – July 2014 – April 2017
• Head of Department of Air Transport Regulations and Licensing of General Department of the RA Civil Aviation – February 2009 – February 2011
• Assistant to the Head of Service and Deputy Chief of Investigation Department of the RA State Tax Service – October 2007 – August 2008
• Chief specialist of the State Supervision Service in the RA President’s staff – November 2003 – October 2007
• Assistant to the Judge in the Court of First Instance in Ararat Marz – January 2001 – November 2003
• Head of Department of Statistics and State Register of Spitak territorial administration – July 1998 – October 1999
• Leading specialist in the Department of Labour and Employment of Masis Region – February 1997 – July 1998
Academic courses (bachelor’s degree) – History of Russia, History of Countries Bordering Armenia
Scope of Academic Interests
History of World War I, History of South Caucasus Countries, History of the Armenian Military in the Armed Forces of Imperial Russia.
At the German Historical Institute Moscow – April 1, - May 1 2014.
1. Armenian Armed Forces during World War I, Yerevan, 2019
2. University of Gladzor, Yerevan, 2019
3. “Zvartnots”, Yerevan, 2019
4. “Garni”, Yerevan, 2019
5. “Zorats Karer” – Yerevan, 2019.
Articles from the last 5 years
1. Forgotten fates and monuments, “From Khosrov Kotak to Karo Ghafadaryan”, collection of conference materials, Yerevan, 2017 (original in Armenian).
2. The First World War and the militarization of economy of South Caucasus, Norwegian Journal of development of the international science, N 3, 2017, part 2, Oslo.
3. The Ottoman empire's entry in the First World War and military-political situation in the South Caucasus, Magyar Tudomanyos Journal, N 3 (2017), Budapest.
4. The military-political situation in Southern Caucasus in 1917 after the February revolution, Danish scientific journal (DSJ), N 12/2018, vol. 2, Kobenhavn.
5. The Beginning of the First World War and the social and political forces of the South Caucasus, Polish Journal of science, N 16, 2019, vol. 2, Warszawa.
6. Armenian soldiers in military operations on the Belarusian lands during World War I, “Armenian-Belarusian historical and cultural relations. Traditions and modernity”, collection of international scientific and practical conference, Moscow, 2019 (original in Russian).
7. Armenian military in the Erzurum offensive during World War I, “Echmiadzin”, 10, Echmiadzin, 2020 (original in Armenian).
8. Issues of security of memorials and museum collections. Theory and reality, "Current Issues of Security ", collection of conference materials, Yerevan, 2021 (original in Armenian).
In 2014 was awarded “Hero of the Soviet Union Alexander Demakov” – a medal of youth military- patriotic center of Yurga, RF – “Zvezda”.
Armenian(native), Russian, English