PhD, Associate Professor
PhD, Associate Professor/ Chair of foreign literature
2011- 2014 – University of Science, Economy and Law, Yerevan, Armenia. Diploma: lawyer
1991-1996 Yerevan State Institute of Foreign Languages by V.I. Bruisov, English-Russian Department, Yerevan, Armenia. Diploma: teacher and translator/interpreter of English, teacher of Russian language and Literature.
2007 - Degree of Kandidat of Phililogical sciences, (the dissertation entitled “V.I.Bruisov and England”). Supreme Certifying Commission of the Republic of Armenia, Yerevan, Armenia.
2016-up to now Associate Professor of the department of foreign literature of the Armenian State Pedagogical University by Khachatur Abovyan
2011-2016– assistant of the department of foreign literature of the Armenian State Pedagogical University by Khachatur Abovyan
2010 -2011 – a lecturer of the department of foreign literature of the Armenian State Pedagogical University by Khachatur Abovyan
2010- 2011 – senior scientific worker of the RA NAS literature institute after M. Abegyan
2008-2010 - senior lecturer of literature of Yerevan State Institute of Foreign Languages by V.I. Bruisov
2008-2009 – a lecturer of English language of Russian-Armenian « Slavyanskaya» University
2006- up to present USEL University, the head of English Language department. Yerevan, Armenia.
2003-2012 “Mants” University. Yerevan, Armenia. Tutor of English Language, History of Old English, English Literature, History of England, English Stylistics, Theory of Grammar.
2002-2003 University of International relations by A. Shirakatsy, Yerevan, Armenia. Tutor of English.
2001-2003 “Slavyanskaya” school Yerevan, Armenia. Teacher of English.
1995-1997 Yerevan Humanitarian University. Yerevan, Armenia. Tutor of English.
Bachelor's degree course – Old Russian literature, Analysis of a literary text, The genre of a novel, Foreign literature, Literature of England (in English)
Master's degree course – Methods of teaching literature of the taught language; lingua-cultural aspect of literature of the taught language
SCOPE OF ACADEMIC INTERESTS:
Classical Literature, poetry of silver age, Russian Literature of XIX and XX centuries, comparative literature, theory and history of translation.
2012, May – 32 hours of a training courses «Actual problems of Russian language»
2012, October – 32 hours of a seminar «Actual problems of teaching Russian language and literature»
PUBLICATIONS: 24 articles and among them -
1. V.I.Bruisov and England./ monograph/ Lap Lambert Academic Publishing. Germany. 2015. 88p.
2. Russian literary-critical thought of XIXth century. /educational supply and reader/ Yerevan. «Limush». 2014. 398p.
3. P.B.Shelley’s sonnet “Ozimandias” translated by V.I.Bruisov.// Kantekh.Yerevan. Astghik. 2002. p.36-44.
4. R.L.Stevenson’s poems translated by V.I.Bruisov.// The Issues of Philology. №1. Yerevan. Lingua.2003. p. 40-46.
5. Ch. J.Rossetti’s poem “The Song” translated by V.I.Bruisov.// Bruisovskiye chteniya 2002 goda.Yerevan. 2004. Lingua. p. 246-252.
6. English theme in V.I.Bruisov’s heritage. // The Issues of Philology. №2. Yerevan.2006. p. 67-73.
7. V.I.Bruisov as the translator of English poetry.// Bruisovskiye chteniya 2006 goda.Yerevan. 2007. Lingua. p. 298-307.
8. “The Ballade of Reading Gaol” by O.Wilde translated by V.I.Bruisov. №3. Yerevan. Lingua. 2008. p. 75-86.
9. O.Dobson’s rondo “To Belgium” translated by V.I.Bruisov.// Russia and Armenia. Ryazan. Rid. 2008. p.113-116.
LANGUAGES: English, Russian