Lecturer/Chair of Romano-Germanic Languages and their Teaching Methods
2006-2011 Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh.Abovyan, the Chair of Foreign Languages Teaching Methodology/ post-graduate
1994-1999 Yerevan State University, the Faculty of Romance and Germanic Philology, English Department
2005- Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh.Abovyan, the Chair of Romance-Germanic Languages/lecturer
1999-2005 Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh.Abovyan, the Chair of Foreign Languages Teaching Methodology/ lecturer
Writing skills/bachelor`s degree course
Practical grammar/bachelor`s course
Scope of Academic interests
English language teaching methodology, The English Language
1. 01-10 January, 2015 - Training on <Strengthening DRR in the Pedagogical Curriculum> in the framework of the <Sustaining Disaster Risk Reduction Action at Scale> Programme implemented by UNICEF in Armenia and funded by the European Commission`s Directorate-General for Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection.
2. 05-06, June, 2007- Short course on ” Becoming a more efficient classroom manager and Correction that works… a teacher’s dream”, Organized by Oxford Teacher’s Academy.
3. September 24, 2007- “Presentations of Move Ahead and Straightforward”, Macmillan Publishers Ltd and Macmillan Armenia JV CJSC.
4. February 7 and 8, 2011- “New ELT Courses and Teaching Methodology in Armenia”, Master class/teacher training session.
1. 2012 - <The peculiarities of English Oral Speech in Linguistic University>Foreign Languages in Armenia 3(48-57) Yerevan
2. 2012- <Paralinguistic means of teaching oral speech in professional course of English> Pedagogical Thought 1-2( 158-163) Yerevan
3. 2010- <Interrelation between language and thinking> Journal for Armenian studies, 2-3 (14-15), Yerevan
Languages: English, Russian, Italian