Candidate of Historical Sciences, associate professor
Candidate of Historical Sciences, associate professor/Head of Chair of Museology, Library Studies and Bibliographies
2013-till now Applicant in the National Academy of Science of Armenia
1978-1983 Yerevan State University, The Department of History /master degree/
1983-1988 National Museum of Armenian Ethnography and History of Liberal Struggle / research associate, then as scientific secretary, then as chief curator/
1988-2003 Head of Department of Registration and Preservation of Funds,
2003- till now Chief Curator, Deputy director of the “Service for the Protection of Historical Environment and Cultural Museum-Reservations” NCSO
2011-till now Lecturer of the Departmen of Museology, Library Science and Bibliography of the Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan
Bachelor's degree course Fundamentals of the organization of museum expositions,
Master's degree course Museum exposition as direction of museum activity
Scope of Academic Interests
1. Gevorgyan L. “Issues of Establishment of Ethnographic Open Air Museum in Armenia, Historical-Cultural Heritage of the Armenian Highland, The conference proceedings, p. 121-123, Yerevan, 2012.
2. Gevorgyan L. The Museum Collections of the Service for the Protection of Historical Environment and Cultural Museum-Reservations NCSO (1988-2013) “The Problems of the Preservation of Historical and Cultural Heritage”, Materials of International Conference, p 11-12, Yerevan, 2013.
3. Gevorgyan L.“Role of Museums of Local Lore in Formation of National Identity, Historic - Cultural Heritage of Shirak, materials of the international conference, page 299-301, Gyumri, 2013.
4 Gevorgyan L. “The Peculiarities of Conservation and Display of Rug-Woven Museum Objects” Armenian Knot, Traditions of Carpet Weaving Art, Materials of International Conference, p. 29-30, Yerevan, 2013
5 Gevorgyan L. “The Ethnographic museums in the context of promotion of national culture" // “Heritage and modernity", the Information digest of the Russian scientific research institute for cultural and natural heritage after D. S. Likhachev, M., 2013, N 20, page 140-150.
6 A. Piliposyan, L. Gevorgyan, A. Zaqyan “The Gold of Metsamor” A Guide to the Special Fund of the “metsamor” historical- Archaeological Museum-Preserve, p.22, Yerevan, 2013
7 Gevorgyan L., “Fundamentals of Organization of Museum Exhibitions”, educational-methodical manual, p. 120, Yerevan, 2014
8. Gevorgyan L. “Ethnographic Collections as Primary Source of Scientific Research”, “Service for the Protection of Historical Environment and Cultural Museum-Reservations NCSO, Historical and Cultural Heritage, Collection of scientific-informational articles, Issue I, p. 167-181, Yerevan, 2014.
9 Gevorgyan L. The role of cultural-educational activity of ethnographic museums in formation of national identity, 387, "Artikult", N16, Russian State Humanitarian University, M., 2014. http://articult.rsuh.ru/section.html? id=11998
10. Gevorgyan L. “The Role of Regional Museums in Formation of National Identity." NAS Shirak Armenian Research Center, Research works XVƖI, p. 187-193, Gyumri, 2014.
11 A. Piliposyan, L. Gevorgyan, A. Abgaryan, A. Zakyan, Metsamor, historical and archaeological overview, p.73, Yerevan., 2015.
12. Gevorgyan L. “Fundamentals of Excursion science” educational-methodical manual, p. 117, Yerevan, 2015.
13. Gevorgyan L. “Popularization of ethnographic artifacts and collections in the light of modern conditions of marker relations” Traditional and modernity in national culture, materials of the conference. Yerevan, 2015.
Armenian, Russian, German