Doctor of physical and mathematical sciences, Professor
Doctor of physical and mathematical sciences, Professor / Chair of Mathematics and its Teaching Methods
1998-2002 PhD student, Institute of Mechanics of NAS RA
1993-1998 Yerevan State University, Faculty of Mathematics, Department of theory functions and differential equations
2015 Doctor of Sciences, NAS of RA
Thesis title: “Asymptotic solutions of spatial dynamics problems of plates and shells”, Specialty: 01.02.04 –“Mechanics of deformable solid body”
2002 PhD, Candidate of Phys.-Math. Sciences, NAS of RA
Thesis title: “Free and forced vibrations of layered strips and plates”, Specialty: 01.02.04 –“Mechanics of deformable solid body”
2008 up to now Associate Professor, Department of mathematical analysis and theory of functions, Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan
2015 up to now Leading researcher of Institute of Mechanics of NAS Armenia
2007-2014 Senior researcher of Institute of Mechanics of NAS Armenia
2002-2008 Assistant Professor, Department of mathematical analysis and theory of functions, Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan
2002-2007 Researcher of Institute of Mechanics of NAS Armenia
1998-2002 Junior researcher of Institute of Mechanics of NAS Armenia
Bachelor’s degree course
Mathematical analysis, Vector analysis, Differential equations, Equations of mathematical physics, Higher mathematics, Functional analysis, Theory of functions of a real variable
Master’s degree course
Scope of Academic Interests
Mathematical analysis, Differential equations, Equations of mathematical physics, Functional analysis, Mechanics of deformable solid body, Spectral analysis, Seismology
Mechanics Society Republic of Armenia
1. Ghulghazaryan L.G. Teaching Investigation of a Function Using Information Technology. Proceedings of International conference: Mathematical Education. Yerevan. 2016. p.15-19.
2.Poghosyan H.M. Sargsyan M.Z., Ghulghazaryan L.G., Aghalovyan M.L. Numerical solution of nonclassical problem of three-layered orthotropic plate with volume forces. Proceedings of Int. school-conf. of Young Scientists. (Tsakhkadzor, 3-7 October). Yerevan. 2016. p.119-123.
3. Ghulghazaryan L.G., Barseghyan M.A. The forced vibrations of two-layered orthotropic shell with full contact between layers. The proceeding of IV Int. conf. Topical problems of continuum mechanics. (Tsakhkadzor, 21-26 September).Yerevan. 2015. P.177-181.
4. Ghulghazaryan L.G. Forced vibrations of orthotropic shells when there is viscous resistance, Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 79(2015) 281-292p. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0021892815001100
5. Poghosyan A.M., Sargsyan M. Z., Aghalovyan M. L., Ghulghazaryan L. G. Method of monitoring of stress-strain states of the Armenian territory on the base of the seismostations and GPS systems data. Reports of NAS Armenia. 2015, N4 (115) 290-297p. http://rnas.asj-oa.am/6259/
6. Ghulghazaryan G.R., Miklashevich I.N., Ghulghazaryan L.G. About free interfacial and boundary vibrations of console composite unmoment cylindrical shell with variable curvature. Materials of Sciеn. Conf. dedicated to the 90th anniversary of ASPU after Kh. Abovyan. “Mankavarg”. 2014, V.3.313-320p.
7. Poghosyan A.M., Sargsyan M.Z., Aghalovyan M.L., Ghulghazaryan L.G. On the character of stress-strain state of the Armenian territory on the base of GPS systems//Collection of sci. works of the VIII inter. conf., Problems of interaction dynamics of deformable media. Yerevan. 2014. 349-353p.
8. Ghulghazaryan L.G. Natural vibrations of two-layered orthotropic shells by incomplete contact between the layers. Bulletin Foundation for Fundamental Research, Minsk. 2013. N3(65), 51-69p. http://nasb.gov.by/rus/publications/vffr/vffr13_3r.php
9. Ghulghazaryan L.G. Natural vibrations of orthotropic shells in the presence of viscous resistance. Shell and membrane theories in mechanics and biology: from macro- to nanoscale structures. Minsk 2013. 69-72p.
10. Ghulghazaryan L.G. About character of natural vibrations of orthotropic shells in the presence of viscous resistance. Int. Journal: Mechanics of machines, mechanisms and materials. The joint institute of mechanical engineering of the national academy of sciences of Belarus. Minsk. 2013. 20-26p. http://mmmm.by/ru/readers/45-arkhiv-nomerov1/4-2013-s/321-4-2013-s-3
11. Gulgazaryan G.R., Gulgazaryan L.G., Miklashevich I.A. Free interfacial and edge vibrations of cantilever composed unmoment cylindrical shells with variable curvature //Izv. NAS of Armenii Mech. 2013. Vol. 66, N.1. PP. 48-66. (in Russ.). http://mechanics.asj-oa.am/2038/
12. Aghalovyan L.A., Gevorgyan R.S., Ghulghazaryan L.G. About Detection of Stress-Strain States of Lithospheric Plates of the Earth Based on GPS Systems Data.//Reports of NAS RA. 2012. V. 112. №3. С.264-272. http://rnas.asj-oa.am/3984/
13. Ghulghazaryan L.G. The natural spatial vibrations of orthotropic shells at the boundary layer for conditions of first boundary-value problem. In proceed. of int. scient. conf.: Topical problems of Continuum Mechanics. Yerevan 2012. V.1. 201-205p.
14. G.R. Ghulghazaryan, L.G. Ghulghazaryan, I.A. Miklashevich, A.A. Pletegov, A.A. Khachanyan, Free interfacial vibrations of infinite unmoment cylindrical shell with arbitrary directing curve, Vestnik of the Foundation for Fundamental Research, 2012, 1, pp. 44-65. (in Russ.). http://nasb.gov.by/rus/publications/vffr/vffr12_1r.php
15. Aghalovyan L.A., Gevorgyan R.S. Ghulghazaryan L.G. The asymptotic solutions of 3d dynamic problems for orthotropic cylindrical and toroidal shells. Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences. Mechanics. 2010.T. 63, N 1, pp. 6-22. http://mechanics.asj-oa.am/1505/
16. Ghulghazaryan L.G. Application of definite integral in proving inequalities. Materials of conf. dedicated to the 200 anniversary of Kh. Abovyan. 2010. V.3. 157-159p.
17. Ghulghazaryan L.G. On the boundary layer in the three-dimensional problem of free vibrations of two-layered orthotropic shells. In proc. of young scient. school-conf: Mechanics 2009. Yerevan. 2009. 190-194p.
18. Aghalovyan L.A., Ghulghazaryan L.G. Non-classical boundary-value problems of the forced vibrations of orthotropic shells. International Journal of Applied Mechanics. T. 45, N8, 2009.105-122p. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10778-009-0231-6
19. Gulgazaryan G.R., Gulgazaryan L.G., Saakyan R.D., The vibrations of a thin elastic orthotropic circular cylindrical shell with free and hinged edges//J. Appl. Math and Mech, 2008, 72(3), pp.312-322. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S002189280800083X
20. Aghalovyan L.A., Ghulghazaryan L.G. Asymptotic solutions of non-classical boundary-value problems of the natural vibrations of orthotropic shells. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics. 70 (1). 2006. 102-115 p. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S002189280600013X
21. G.R. Gulgazaryan, L.G. Gulgazaryan, Vibrations of a corrugated orthotropic cylindrical shells with free edges// Int. Appl. Mechanics, 2006, 42 (12) p.p. 1398-1413. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10778-006-0210-0
22. G.R. Ghulghazaryan L.G. Ghulghazaryan, Mathematical Analysis: Set, Sequence, “Mankavarg” Press, 2007, Yerevan, Armenia, 204p.
23. G.R. Ghulghazaryan L.G. Ghulghazaryan, Mathematical Analysis: Function, Limit, Continuity, “Mankavarg” Press, 2005, Yerevan, Armenia,120p.
24. G.R. Ghulghazaryan L.G. Ghulghazaryan, Mathematical Analysis: Differential Calculus, “Mankavarg” Press, 2005, Yerevan, Armenia, 150p.
2008 Certificate – Ministry of Education and Sciences of RA
2001 Certificate “The Best Young Scientist of 2001”, The National Academy of Sciences of RA and the Galoust Gulbenkian Foundation award
English, Russian (fluency)