Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor
Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor, Chair of the Armenian history
1970-1974 - student of the Faculty of History and Geography of the Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan
1974-1978 - Post-graduate course at the Department of History of the USSR
1995 - candidate of historical sciences, E. 001
2002 - PhD, Associate Professor of History of Armenia
1978-1986 - Senior laboratory assistant of the Department of History of the USSR, Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan
1986-1995 - Professor of history of the USSR Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan
1995 to the present day - Lecturer, Department of History of Armenia, the Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan.
2007-2015 - Deputy Dean of the Faculty of History and Law of the Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan.
Undergraduate - History of the Middle Ages, Armenia (9-18 th centuries).
Master - History of medieval Armenian state formations
Area of interest
Problems of the history of the Armenian liberation movements in the 2nd half of the 18th century.
Member of the scientific council of the charity fund "Commander Andranik".
2015, February 16 to March 6 - refresher courses for the teaching staff of the Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan (60 hours).
published more than 25 scientific and methodological articles.
Publications last 5 years:
1. The policy of "border barrier" of Catherine the 2nd and Armenia. // Collection of materials of scientific conference devoted to the 90th anniversary of Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan. December 14, 2012. Vol. 2, Yerevan 2014, pp. 413-417, /in armenian/
2. 33 day siege of Shushi in 1795. // The collection of scientific articles "Akunk", Ijevan branch of Yerevan State University, N 3 / 9 /, Yerevan, 2013 pp.89-91, /in armenian/
3. From the history of the Armenian-Russian-Georgian relations. // "Echmiadzin", 7/2014, pp.124-132, /in armenian/
4. General Rimsky-Korsakov’s Hike to Gandzak and Armenians. // "Bulletin of Social Sciences", n. 2, 2014 pp.106-110, /in armenian/
1. Thanks of the Chairman of the RA National Assembly, 14/11/2005.
2. Gold Medal "Commander Andranik" for the excellent service to the cause of the great commander, 25/02/2010.
3. Certificate of Merit for their participation and active cooperation in the activity of educational needs of the spring conscription of soldiers, 2010, 23/05/2012.
Russian, English with a dictionary