Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, assistant professor
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, assistant professor/Chair of Psychology
2014 – She has been awarded The title of “Docent”
2010 – She has been awarded the degree of Doctor of Psychology / specialization Age and educational psychology
2001-2006 - She has been the applicant of the Chair of psychology of Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan
2001 - She has graduated The Department of Psychology and Pedagogy of Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan. She gained Diploma and is qualified as Psychologist-Pedagogue, Pedagogical Psychologist in the field of “Pedagogy and Psychology / Diploma 09/1996 – 07/2001/
1994-1996 - She has graduated The Faculty of Humanities of the College “Evrika”, Yerevan
1986-1994 – She has studied in the Secondary School N 180 of Yerevan
In 2010 Manik I. Hakobyan has been awarded the degree of Doctor of Psychology in the field of Developmental and educational psychology (pedagogical, age-group, special, specialty code is 19.00.05) by the resolution of the Council 060 of Supreme Certifying Commission of the Republic of Armenia at Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan. The dissertation theme is “The Dynamics of the Development of Self-Consciousness in Adolescence’’.
2002 till now - Docent of the chair of Psychology of Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan.
2013 till now - Docent of the chair of Psychology of Russian - Armenian (Slavonic) University
2010 till now - Counseling Psychologist, Psychoanalytical Psychotherapist of the Fund of Development of Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy in Armenia
2011 till now - Counseling Psychologist, Psychoanalytical Psychotherapist at “Ajg” center
2010-2012 - Docent of the chair of Psychology and Pedagogy of Yerevan State University, Ijevan Branch
2012-2015 – Docent of the chair of Humanitarian Sciences of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Yerevan branch
Master's degree course
Theories and techniques of psychological counseling (Faculty of Education Faculty of Psychology and Sociology)
Modern technologies of psychological counseling (Faculty of Primary Education)
Children's practical psychology (Faculty of Primary Education)
Modeling children's practical psychological work (Faculty of Primary Education)
Psycho correction using games and arts (Department of Primary Education)
Bachelor's degree course
Developmental Psychology (Faculty of Psychology and Sociology of Education)
Age Psychology (Faculty of Special Education)
Educational Psychology (Faculty of Primary Education)
Scope of Academic Interests
Developmental Psychology, Age and Educational Psychology, Theory and Practice of Counseling, The Theory and Practice of children’s Psychology, Personality Psychology, Psychoanalysis, Psychotherapy
1. 2004- 2016 Participation in supervisions, presentation of own clinical work / due the international professional standards of IPA /International Psychoanalytical Association
2. 2007 till 2016 – 250 completed hours of psychoanalytical psychotherapy and psychoanalysis / due the international professional standards of IPA /International Psychoanalytical Association
3. 2015 – Completed 60 hours of teaching training “Psychodrama”, lead by Ph. Castri and F. Blanc from the Paris Institute of Psychosomatics / certificate from the Armenian Psychoanalytical Association.
4. 2015 – Completed with distinction 5 week online non-credit course authorized by Johns Hopkins University and offered through Coursera “Psychological First Aid”/Certificate/
5. 2014 – “International Summer School of Psychoanalysis in Yerevan” / 24 hours / Certificate of Armenian Psychoanalytical Association /.
6. 2012 – Professional retraining, advanced training at the Moscow City Psychological and Pedagogical University / Certificate of MGPPU /
7. 2011 – “Teenage Psychoanalysis and Psychosomatics” Seminar / Certificate of Armenian Psychoanalytical Association /.
8. 2010 – “Psychopharmacological therapy in children and adolescents” seminar / 3 hours / Certificate of Armenian Psychoanalytical Association /.
9. 2010 – “Counseling and Psychotherapy of Children” seminar / 28 hours / Certificate of Armenian Psychoanalytical Association /.
10. 2010 – “Psychoanalysis of children and adolescents” Seminar / Certificate of Armenian Psychoanalytical Association /.
11. 2008 – “Psychomotor” training seminar / Certificate from the organization “Pain without Borders”, France /.
12. 2007. – Training seminar “Analysis study sample data using SPSS statistical software program” / Certificate of CRRC Armenia /
2004 –till now Member of Armenian Psychoanalytical Association
2009 – till now Founder member and the member of Tutorial Committee of the Fund of Development of Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy in Armenia
She has 21 published articles and one brochure.
List of papers published in the last 5 years:
1. Features of the value structure of self-consciousness of representatives of the Armenian ethnic group in Armenia, depending on the predominant type of self-interpretation. Tenth-year anniversary conference of Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) University (RAU) November 30 - December 4, 2015 /Language - Russian/
2. Some features of the value structure of the Armenian youth identity in the titular ethnos. Collected papers of the XXII International scientific-practical conference “The Child in the modern world. The territory of childhood. Teenagers in the space of human technology.” Saint-Petersburg .: Publishing House RGPU. AI Herzen, 2015. pp. 105-112 /Language - Russian/
3. Investigation of psychological features of the subjective sphere of the student as a factor in the dynamics of "self-concept" in the context of higher education. Ninth-year conference of Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) University (RAU) (3-8 December 2014). Collection of scientific articles: Series: socio-humanitarian sciences.Part 1. Yerevan.: Edited by RAU, 2015, 532 pages, p. 313-319 /Language - Russian/
4. Ethnic identity as an indicator of the value aspects of "Self - image" of the students. Problems of development of a personality: materials of the II international scientific conference on November 15-16, 2014. - Prague: Vědecko vydavatelské centrum «Sociosféra-CZ». - 204 p. /Language - Russian/
5. The study of value-semantic sphere of Armenian youth in the titular ethnos. Ethno cultural Identity as the strategic resource of consciousness of society of globalization. Materials of the II international scientific conference on September 28-29, 2014, Prague 2014 pages 51-61 /Language - Russian/
6. Intelligence and some peculiarities of self-consciousness of gender roles in the adolescence. The Universum: Psychology and Education: the electron. Scien. Zh. Number 7, 2014. (7). /Language – Russian/.
7. Practical Training as a Preparatory Stage of Continuous Practice, its Methodology in a Context of Modern Educational Approaches. Collected papers of the conference "Modernization of the continuous practices and the introduction of mechanisms for its organization in the system of higher pedagogical education. Yerevan. 2013 – 588 pages, p. 116-125. /Language – Armenian/
8. The problem of the formation of sexual identity in adolescence. Collected papers of scientific conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of Armenian State Pedagogical University aft. Kh. Abovyan entitled "New teacher for the new school" theory, practice and prospects of modernization of pedagogical education”. Yerevan., "Mankavarj", 2013, 492 pages, p. 135-138 /Language – Armenian/
9. Mind and body image in their late adolescence. Personality, society, state, law. Problems of a parity and interaction: proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference 15-16 of october 2011. - Penza - Surgut - Prague: Research and Publishing Center "Sociosphere", 2011. pp 14-23.
10. Some features of consciousness of older adolescents. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference Modern problems of theoretical and applied psychology. Ep. "Edit Print" - 2011, p. 83-85
11. The concept of Self-consciousness in psychology parameters of its investigation. "Akunk" collection of scientific articles. - Yerevan 2011 page 106 -. 113
Languages: Armenian, Russian, English