PhD, Associate Professor
PhD, Associate Professor/Chair of Applied Psychology
2012 August Associate Professor
2009 March Doctor of Psychology /PhD/
Field Specialties: developmental psychology, educational psychology
Armenian State Pedagogical University After Khachatur Abovyan Yerevan, Armenia
July 2004 Diploma in Pedagogy and Psychology
Qualified as Pedagogue-psychologist, Psychologist of Law
Doctor of Psychology /PhD/, Thesis: Causality of the Psychological Alienation in the Relationships of Gifted Children and Psychological Methods for Overcoming, Diploma by the resolution of the Council of Armenian State Pedagogical University
September 2012– present Armenian State Pedagogical University After Khachatur Abovyan Yerevan, Armenia, Associate Professor at the Chair of Development and Applied Psychology
September 2009 - July 2012 Lecturer at the Chair of Development and Applied Psychology
2010-2012 Teacher at the Basic College (High School) of the Armenian State Pedagogic University
March 2009-2010 September Armenian National Lyceum after Anania Shirakatsy Yerevan, Armenia, Head of Psychological Laboratory on Gifted Children
• Make research for revealing gifted children
• Conduct trainings to develop intellect and creativeness
• Organize studies on abilities
• Psychological support to children with adaptation problems
September 2006 – March 2009 Psychologist-researcher, Psychological Laboratory on Gifted Children
• Make researches of finding gifted children.
• Research on interpersonal relationships of gifted children
• Conduct trainings on the correction of interpersonal relationships and development of abilities
Bachelor's degree course: Psychological correction, Professional orientation & psychological diagnosis, Elective courses
Scope of Academic Interests
Art-therapy, Psychology of Management, Psychology of giftedness, Psychology of Abnormal Behavior, Gestalt therapy
• “Music therapy” training, Yerevan, 12 hours, 08.08.2014 - 09.08.2014. Trainer music therapist Klemens Gerold Krejchi, Austria.
• Participation in the program of cooperation between Armenian State Pedagogical University After Khachatur Abovyan and University of OULU /Finland/ Yerevan, 13. 12. 2013.
• Psychotherapeutic group “Space of solutions” training, Yerevan, 14 hours, 2013. Trainer (PhD, Associate Professor)Irina Cheglova Alekseevna Russia/
• Emotional intelligence, ancestral healing, leadership, forgiveness,& peace building program, training, Yerevan, 13-19 October 2013. Trainer Dr. Ani Kalayjian /New York USA/.
• “Ericksonian hypnosis and psychotherapy” training, Yerevan, 2012. June. Instructor Betty Alice Erickson, USA
• “Life Script concept in Transactional analysis” training. Trainer Vladimir Gusakovskiy (Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst, (Psychotherapy), European Association for Transactional Analysis) 12 hours, Yerevan, 20, 21 January 2012.
• “From passivity to autonomy” training. Trainer Vladimir Gusakovskiy (Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst, (Psychotherapy), European Association for Transactional Analysis) 12 hours, Yerevan, 15, 16 June 2012.
• “Interview techniques in the operation of the HR service” training. Yerevan, 12 hours, 2012. Trainer (PhD, Associate Professor) Irina Cheglova Alekseevna Russia/
• “Personal Growth” training, Yerevan, 60 hours, 05.02.2012-13.05.2012. Trainer Marine Petrosyan
• “English for General Purposes Courses”, english course in American University of Armenian, Yerevan, March 2012.
• “TA 101 course” training. Trainer Vladimir Gusakovskiy (Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst, (Psychotherapy), European Association for Transactional Analysis) 12 hours, Yerevan, 25, 26 June 2011.
• “Basic skills of Child Psychotherapy” training, Yerevan, 64 hours, 17.09.2011-12.12.2011. Trainer Marine Petrosyan
• “Art Therapy with Deep Unconscious practical course” training, 48 hours, Yerevan State University, Center of Applied Psychology February-April 2011:
• “Basic skills of Art Therapy “ training, 48 hours, Yerevan State University, Center of Applied Psychology, February-May 2010:
• “Training the Skills of Psychological Counseling” training, Yerevan, 60 hours, 2010. Trainer Marine Petrosyan
1. Vincent Van Gogh's life and work. Family and Scool /Collection of scientific articles 1/, Yerevan, 2014.
2. Phenomenon, causes and treatment of Anorexia. Collection of scientific articles of Conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of ASPU, Yerevan, 2013.
3. Problem of hyperactivity in psychology: theory and practice. Modernization of continuous practice and implementation of organizational mechanisms in the higher pedagogical education system, materials of international scientific conference, Yerevan, 2013 /With N. Karapetyan/
4. General psychological analysis of the life and work F. Dostoevsky, IV International Scientific Conference The Current issues in theoretical and applied psychology, Yerevan, 2013 /With A. Ovchyan/
5. Hyperactive children Family and Scool /Collection of scientific articles 2/, Yerevan, 2013 /With N. Karapetyan/
6. Armenian State Pedagogical University After Khachatur Abovyan Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in ”Pedagogy and Psychology” (Program stecifications and course descriptions), Yerevan, 2013 /With Samvel Khudoyan, Srbuhi Gevorgyan, Eeva-Liisa Kronqvist/
7. “Personal factors which affect to the satisfaction of work,” Up-to-date Problems of Applied Social Psychology, The International Extra-Mural Academic and Research Conference, St. Petersburg University of
Management and Economy, St. Petersburg, RU. December 2012
8. “Relationships between Intellect and Creativity and teenager’s comprehensive and harmonious development,” (with Tatev Avetisyan) (2012), Psychology and Life Journal 1.
9. “The Role of art Therapy in the Prevention Process of Deviant Behavior,” Poster Session. Crossroads of Psychology and Law International Conference, American University of Armenia, Yerevan, AM. Noveber 2012.
10. “Psychology of Abnormal Behavior,” Course curriculum /Methodological Guide/, Author's Edition, Yerevan, 2011.
11. “Relationships between Intellect and Creativity” Psychology and Life Journal (2011), 2-3, pp.
12. “The Problem of Giftedness in Russian Psychology,” (2011) Kantex /Collection of scientific articles 3/.
13. “Psychological Characteristics Gifted Children and Problem Adaptation,” (2010), Psychology and Life Journal 1-2, pp. 46-50.
14. “The Necessary to Diagnosis of Abilities by Psychologists During Study,” Modern Challenges of Psychological Researches Conference, Yerevan State University, Yerevan, AM. Noveber 2010.
15. “The Teachers’ Person as important reason of quality of education,” Psychological problems of Pedagogical quality Conference, Aghavnadzor, AM, July 2010.
ORCID ID https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8283-7493
Languages – English, Russian