Candidate of Psychological sciences, Docent, Senior Laboratory Officer
Candidate of Psychological sciences, Docent/Chair of Psychology
Senior Laboratory Officer
1998-2004 Post graduate student of Psychology, Yerevan State University
1993-1998 Department of Psychology, Faculty of Philosophy, Sociology and Psychology of Yerevan State University (Red diploma, nominal grant behalf Yeznik Koghbatsi)
1983-1993 Number 170 secondary school of Yerevan (Gold Medal)
JT 00 03 - Speciality of “Developing and Pedagogical Psychology”
PhD thesis - "Psychological adaptation of children with special needs in a coeducation"
2017 to the present day Docent of the chair of Personality Psychology, Yerevan State University
2017 to the present day Docent of the chair of Psychology, Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan
2015-2017 assistant of the chair of Personality Psychology, Yerevan State University
2013-2017 lecturer of the chair of Psychology, Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan
2011-2013 lecturer of the University "Urartu" of Practical Psychology and Sociology
2008-2009 elder lecturer of the chair of Pedagogy, YSUL after V. Bryusov
1998-2002 psychologist of the College "Sasun Mikaelian"
Read lecture courses
Bachelor's degree course
Psychology of Personality
Social and Family Psychology
Metodology and methods of Psychological-pedagogical study
Master's degree course
Basics of scientific and practical study of Personality
Psychohygiene of sexual education
Psychology of Violence and Victim
Scope of Academic Interests
Psychological peculiarities of developing of children with special needs
Scientific and practical study of personality
Age stages of personality development
Psychosexual development of the child
Psychology of Family life
The author has over forty scientific articles, 1 teaching manual, is a co-author of the collective monograph.
1. Mikaelian M. Communicative and organizational abilities of children with special educational needs and with typical development. Actual psychology ("Actual problems of theoretical and applied psychology", Proceedings of the VI International Conference), Yerevan: Edith Print, 2017, p. 172-177 (in Armenian).
2. Mikaelian M. The relationship between the type of temperament of students and the school performance of the subject of mathematics. "Mathematical Education", Collection of Reports of the 5th International Conference. Yerevan: Chartaraget, 2017, p. 141-146 (in Armenian).
3. Mikaelian M. Studying the creative imagination of children of secondary school age. Mathematical Education, Collection of Reports of the 5th International Conference. Yerevan: Chartaraget, 2017, p. 136-141 (in Armenian).
4. Mikaelian M. Manifestations of psychological violence against employees. International Scientific and Educational Center of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia, Kachar Scientific Yearbook, Yerevan: Zangak, 2017, p. 255-260 (in Armenian).
5. Mikaelian M. A. Features of the psychological component of students' educational-cognitive practice. Innovations in professional and vocational education: Proceedings of the 22nd International Scientific and Practical Conference. Ekaterinburg: Publishing house Ros. State. Prof.-ped. University, 2017. pp. 399-402 (in Russian).
6. Mikaelian M. Violence and Victim Psychology: Educational-methodical manual. Yerevan: Chartaraget, 2016. 164 p. (in Armenian).
7. Mikaelian M., Zakarian E. Various compensation mechanisms and their significance in the development of children with special needs. "Theoretical and practical questions of personality psychology", Collection of scientific articles. Yerevan: "Asogik", 2016, p. 49-60 (in Armenian).
8. Mikaelian M. Historical preconditions for involving people with developmental peculiarities in the Armenian society, "Problems of Special Education", Scientific-Methodological Journal, 4, 2016, p. 116-123 (in Armenian).
9. Innovations in the Russian education system and abroad: Collective monograph / Ed. S. D. Yakusheva. Authors: S. V. Zanevsky, M. A. Mikaelian, N. N. Novikova, N. A. Koroleva, I. S. Yakimanskaya, S. D. Yakusheva. The monograph is included in the Russian Scientific Citation Index. Novosibirsk: Izd. SIBAK, 2015. 212 p. (in Russian).
10. Mikaelian M. School motivation and adaptation in the inclusive school of pupils with special educational needs. "Inclusive education: modern problems and challenges", Collection of articles of the international scientific and practical conference. Yerevan, 2015, p. 76-81 (in Armenian).
11. Mikaelian M. Dynamics of motivation for chess in elementary school. "Modern problems of theoretical and practical psychology", Collection of articles of the V international conference. Yerevan, 2015, p. 211-215 (in Armenian).
12. Mikaelian M. The Impact of Chess Teaching on the Formation of Mental properties, Journal of Scientific Consortium "Pedagogy and Psychology Issues", Yerevan, 2015/1, p. 125-138 (in Armenian).
13. Mikaelian M. Features of the relationship of children with special needs in an inclusive school. Collection of scientific articles, Scientific and Educational Center of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia, Yerevan, 2014, p. 115-122 (in Armenian).
14. Mikaelian M. Requirements for the personality of the School psychologist. "Problems of the School Psychological Service", Proceedings of the conference. Yerevan, 2014, p. 97-106 (in Armenian).
15. Mikaelian M. Zakarian E. The components of ensuring the psychological security in the general education system, "Science and Education in Artsakh" Scientific-Methodological Journal, 2014, 1-2, p. 26-34 (in Armenian).
16. Mikaelian M. Primary and Secondary Disorder Interactions During Child Abnormal Development, "Challenges of Urgency: Philosophical and Psychological Issues" International Conference Proceedings, Yerevan, 2014, p. 221-224 (in Armenian).
17. Mikaelian M. The problem of practical skills' formation to identify the psychological characteristics of schoolchildren. "Modernization of continuous practice and implementation of organizational mechanisms in the higher pedagogical education sistem", International Conference Proceedings, Yerevan, 2013, pp. 150-154 (in Armenian).
18. Mikaelian M. Inclusive education as a problem of society reform. Scientific and methodical journal "Man and Society". Yerevan, 2013 (2), p. 3-10 (in Armenian).
19. Mikaelian M., Zakarian E. Personal Development as a School's most important function, "Modern Problems of Theoretical and Applied Psychology", IV International Conference Proceedings, Yerevan, 2013, p. 147-150 (in Armenian).
20. Mikaelian M., Zakarian E. Psychological features of school motivation in primary classes of general education school. "Psychology and Life", Popular-Scientific Journal. Yerevan, 2013 (1-2), p. 33-41 (in Armenian).
21. Mikaelian M. Family and a child with special needs: an attempt of a psychological analysis of relationships. "Family and school", Scientific and methodical journal. Yerevan, 2010 (2), p. 28-42 (in Armenian).
22. *Danielian M. Society’s Attitude towards the Children with Special Needs, VIIth European Congress of Psychology, London, 2001, p. 36.
23. Danielian M. Social adaptation of disabled children in society, XXVII International Congress of psychology, Stockholm, Sweden, 2000, p. 64.
24. Danielian M., Zakarian E. Adaptation of disabled children at school, XXVII International Congress of psychology, Stockholm, Sweden, 2000, p. 63-64.
25. Danielian M., Zakarian E. The Peculiarities of Psycho¬logical Rehabilitation Work with Refugees, VI World Congress Association for Psychological Rehabilitation, Hamburg, Germany, 1998, p. 64.
*Danielian is the author's maiden name.
Armenian, Russian, English