1976 – 1981 Faculty of History, Yerevan State University
2011 – to present Vice-chancellor, Head of Department of Academic-Methodological Affairs
Khachatur Abovian Armenian State Pedagogical University
1989 – 2011 Head of the Division of Higher Education Policy Development and Management,
Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Armenia
1984 – 1989 Head of Methodological cabinet, Lecturer of History, Agricultural Institute of Armenian
1982 – 1984 Senior Scientific Researcher, State Museum of the Armenian History
1982 – 1982 Junior Scientific Researcher, “Erebuni” History Museum
Scope of scientific interests
Modern Period of Armenian History
Professional development and enhancement
1995 “Education Management Information System” UNESCO educational course
2007 Training on Moderation/Facilitation Skills
2010 “European Union: Cooperation and Skills” Project training conducted by British Council
2010 Civil Service Council of the Republic of Armenia conducted by British Council
2010 Summer school within the framework of “Bologna Beyond 2010: Role and involvement of
1996 – Steering Committee for Higher Education and Research, Strasbourg
1998 – Placement at Agency of Accreditation of higher educational institutions, USA.
1998 – Member of the Armenian Delegation of “International Visitor” Programme, US Department of State
1999 – Workshop on “IT in education”, Greece, Luxembourg.
2002 – Present time – representative of the ministry in the Commission of Adult Education program, Georgia.
2005 – Seminar on ‘’ Student mobility in EHEA 2010’’, Germany.
2006 – Member of working group on Education Policy, ICBS, Athens, Greece
2007 – present– Representative of the Ministry of Education and Science in Bologna Follow-Up Group, Member of International Openness WG.
2007 – 2012 – Bologna Follow-up Group Member
2006 – 2010 – Black Sea Cooperation in Education Group Member
2011 – 2013 – Institutional Coordinator of Cooperation Project between ASPU and the University of Oulu (Finland) within the Second Education Quality and Relevance Project Coordinator (World Bank) at ASPU
1996 – 2013 – Participant, attending delegation member, chair and co-chair of International Conferences, Seminars, Round tables, debates in Armenia, France, Belgium, Austria, Spain, Portugal, UK, USA
• The Working Class and Revolutionary Movements in Armenia: November, 1917, December, 1920, 1990, Academic-methodological materials of the Ministry of Public Education of Armenia
• The Methodological Bases and Practical Implementation in Developing Strategic Plans aimed at Professional-academic Internship, Papers of International Conference, 2013, pp. 141-146
• When annals speak, 2013, Journal of Armenian Studies, vol. 1-2 (21-22), ASPU, pp. 183-190
• Relations among the Republic of Armenia and Russia-Turkey-Georgia in the 1920s, 2013, Major Issues of Pedagogy and Psychology, Scientific Journal of University Consortium, vol. 1, 120-126
• On Some Issues in the Political Situation in the Republic of Armenia: 1919-1920, 2013, “History and Culture” Journal of Armenian Studies, vol. B, YSU, pp. 152-165
• On the Process of the Formation of the first Republic of Armenia, 2014, Scientific Review, vol. 2-3 (21-22), ASPU, pp. 29-41
• Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Armenia
• Patriotic Union of the Republic of Armenia “Glorious Warrior” medal
• Kiev Dragamanov National Pedagogical University medal
• Armenian Philosophical Academy “Davit the Invincible” medal