Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor
Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor, Chair of World History and its Teaching Methods
1980-1985 Yerevan State University, Department of History (Honors)
1985-1987 Post-graduate student, Yerevan State University Ph.D.
Candidate of Historical Sciences, 1991, Doctoral dissertation in April (card) '"The Armenian Question and the Russian diplomacy 1912-1914" (Council of Historical Studies)
2005-present Armenian State Pedagogical University, Department of History, Associate Professor,
1997-2004Anahit LTD Director,
1994-1996 No. 3 bread factory director
1990-1994 “Mayreni”magazine, executive Secretary
1990 Armenia Academy of Sciences Institute of History, Assistant
1988-1990 Armenian Journalists’ Youth Union, Miasnikyan district committee, head of the scientific work of the Department of Youth
Bachelors degree course Russian History, World History
Masters degree course History of the Eastern Question, the collapse of the Soviet Union and the formation of the CIS
Scope of Academic intereats
The history of the Armenian question. 19-20th centuries. Armenian-Russian relations history.
1. Newly discovered evidence about G. Zohrab, ASPU 53rd Conference collection, Issue I, Yerevan,2008, pp 255-258.
2. The President of the Armenian delegation Boghos Nubar Pasha, scientific issued ‘Historical, philological performance , No. 3, Yerevan,2008pp49-59.
3. The Problem of european supervision in 1914. January 26, the Russian-Turkish agreement, '' Journal of Social Sciences, Yerevan,2008 No. 3,pp 23-34.
4. The teaching program of Ancient and medieval history of Russia, teaching guide, Yerevan 2010.
5. Episodes of activities of the Armenian National Delegation, Echmiadzin 2010, August 84-95
6. The three projects and reforms of Russian diplomacy in 1913, Echmiadzin 2010, September, 62-69.
7. Polish and panslavonist beginning of the 60s of the 19th century in Russia, History and Culture, Yerevan, 2013, No. 1, 44-50.