PhD in Sociology
PhD in Sociology/Chair of Sociology and Social work
2012- up to now Arminan State Pedagogical university after Kh.Abovyan , faculty of Education Pedagogy and Sociology, The Chair of Sociology and Social Work , PhD student
2010-2011 Yerevan State Conservatory M/A in academic singing
2007-2008 Courses on “Comparative social welfare policy” with UCONN (University of Connecticut, USA)
2005-2010 Yerevan State ConservatoryBachelor diploma with honor
2006-2008 Yerevan State University (Yerevan, Armenia), Faculty of Sociology, Department of Social Work /Master’s degree
2002-2006 Yerevan State University Faculty of Sociology Department of Social Work /Bachelor’s
1993-2000 Musical school /classical vocal department/,
1992-2002 N 120 Secondary school / awarded a golden medal
" The Peculiarities of the Social and cultural values system in the Transforming society. "
2015 - up to now Chairman of the "Social Advisory Center"
2011 - up to now Deputy at Youth Parliament R/A
2011- up to now Arminan State Pedagogical university after Kh.Abovyan, Faculty of Education Pedagogy and Sociology , Lecturer of Sociology and Social work
2010-2011 Coordinator at “Salvage of Disabled Children” NGO / SIC
Bachelor's degree course
Basics of sociology
Legal basis of social work
Economic basis of social work
Models of social work
History of social work
Ethical basis of social work
Social case management
Scope of Academic Interests
Art sociology cultural sociology, legal grounds of social work, economic and practical basis of social work , social policy, general sociology, sociology of education, sociology of religion.
2015 World forum for democrasy , Strasbourg, France
2014-2015 Yerevan school of political studies of Council of Europe
2014 Moscow School of Political Studies
2012-2013 RPA youth organization,Political science graduate school courses
2011 From Artagers series Armenian civilization. past, present and future 2-nd
Interdisciplinary Studies at school
2011-2012 NDI Adenhauer Foundation, School of Young Leaders
2010-2011 . School of Young Leaders
2010-2011 . CMI Initiative for public crisis management, Young leaders for peace
2010 Cooperation for Development NGO,Youth Professional Orientation Course
2007 FAR, Child Protection training certificate
1. Mkoyan G.S. Peculiarities of personality development of young people // <<Law and reality >> international journal of law – Yerevan – 2011. – № 10(192). – Pp. 15-16 (Co-authored by Yu.՝Gasparyan) (In Arm. Lang.)
2. Mkoyan Gohar , The Armenian Apostolic Church and its role in the process of socialization of young people // Collection of the articles of the international conference dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the R/A, <<Nation, state, country, the idea of statehood>>, Yerevam , 2011 ,November 6-8, Tsaghkadzor – 2012. – С. 159-161(In Arm. Lang.)
3. Mkoyan G.S. Religion and the youth, conference organized by the institute of philosophy, sociology and law of the national academy of sciences of the R/A, on the theme of Public mind in the modern era –Yerevan – 2011. – Pp. 173-177.
( co-authored by ՝prof. Yu.. Gasparyan) (In Arm. Lang.)
4. Mkoyan G.S. The youth of today and socio-cultural values// Materials of the international scientific conference St. Petersburg sociological readings, 19-20, April 2012–part 2– Pp. 228-231.
5. Mkoyan G.S. Cultural peculiarities of the nature of perception// Scientific Journal "Finance and Economics"of Armenia – Yerevan – 2012. – №145. – Pp. 33-35.
6. Mkoyan Gohar, Leasure as a social and cultural phenomenon// ASPU, Conference organized by the Faculty of Education Psychology and Sociology, Chair Sociology and Social Work , << Youth Value Orientations and their concerns >>, Yerevan, 2012 June 27-28 – Yerevan. – 2012. – Pp. 82-84.
7. Mkoyan G.S. The role of culture in meeting the spiritual needs of man// Materials of the international conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of Armenian State Pedagogical University– Yerevan – 2013. – Pp. 88-90. (In Arm. Lang.)
8. Mkoyan G.S. Social and cultural values, including the role of the national televisionsolving the problems of people with disabilities // Conference organized by ASPU, The faculty of Education Sociology and Psychology, Department of Sociology and Social Work, defined by the United Nations dedicated conference materials to '20th anniversary of the International Day of Disabled Persons defined by the UN ' – Yerevan– 2013. – Pp. 44-47. (In Arm. Lang.)
9. Gohar Mkoyan, The youth of today and socio-cultural values // Conference organized by ASPU, The faculty of Education Sociology and Psychology, Department of Sociology and Social Work, defined by the United Nations dedicated conference materials to '20th anniversary of the International Day of Disabled Persons defined by the UN ' – Yerevan – Yerevan. – 2013. – Pp. 48-51.
10. Mkoyan G.S. The intelectual society created on the bases of the social-culteral values as a precondition for Democracy in transforming society // Scientific Journal "Finance and Economics"of Armenia– Yerevan–December 2014. – № 7-8 (169-170). – Pp. 82-85 (In Arm. Lang.)
11. Mkoyan G.S. The crisis of the Armenian culture, IV Intern. Interuniversity scientific-practical. conference Master's degree on the topic: «Russia in the new socio-economic and political realities, problems and prospects of development: ». // Materials of the international scientific conference. St. Petersburg sociological reading – St. Petersburg. – 2015 . – Pp. 167-171.
12. Mkoyan G.S. The role of mass culture in the dissemination of socio-cultural values and norms. // IV Intern. Interuniversity scientific-practical. conference Master's degree on the topic: «Russia in the new socio-economic and political realities, problems and prospects of development».// Materials of the international scientific conference . St. Petersburg sociological reading – St. Petersburg. – 2015 . – Pp. 163-166.
13. Mkoyan G.S. National culture and ways of its preservation in the transformative society. // Scientific Journal "Finance and Economics"–Yerevan–November. 2015. – № 9-10 (181-182) – Pp. 77-78.
14. Mkoyan G.S. Peculiarities of development of democratic relations in the transformative society// social and scientific journal ,New economy and regional science’’ N 4, Moscow, Financial university under the government of the Russian Federation – 2016. –№ 1 (4). – Pp.42-48.
15. Mkoyan G.S. The relationship of intellectual, economic, political and power elite in the improvement of democracy in modern Armenia // Materials of scientific-practical conference of " Quarter of a century of Armenian new statehood" July 15, 2016 - Department of Armenian Studies and Social Sciences of RA National Academy: Yerevan State Univ ./ otv.red. Academician G.A. Poghosyan - Yerevan. - 2016. - P. 23-26. (In Arm. Lang.)
16. Mkoyan G.S. The potential of the intellectual gene of society as a premise for implementation democratic relations in a transformative society// IX International scientific and practical conference "High school: experience, problems, perspectives" (21-22 April, 2016), Peoples' Friendship University of Russia.- Moscow. -2016. - Vol.1. - P. 219-222.
17. Mkoyan G.S. Peculiarities of development of democratic relations in the transformative society//"The new economy and regional science." - Moscow. - Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation. Vladimir branch. - 2016. -№ 1 (4). - Pp.42-48.
18. Mkoyan, G.S. The role and importance of free time in the formation of social- cultural values in the modern society of Armenia // IX International scientific-practical conference "Science and education in modern conditions." - Cheboksary, October 8. 2016 / Ed. Ed. O. Shirokov [et al.]. - Cheboksary: CNS "Interactive plus», 2016. - № 4 (9). - Pp. 137-144.
19. Mkoyan, G.S. The value of free time and the organization of leisure in modern armenia.//"Sociology and Law". - SPb. - 2016. - № 4. - Pp. 6-16.
20. Mkoyan G.S. National culture and the ways of its preservation in transforming society // "News" magazine SPBGEU - St. Petersburg - 2016. - №2 (98) .- Pp.103-106.
21. Mkoyan G.S. The Armenian Apostolic Church, the family and the state as united system of socialization and symbol of formation of socio-cultural values among members of society// "Society: sociology, psychology, education." - Krasnodar. - 2016. - № 5. - Pp. 28-30.
22. Mkoyan, G.S. Features of transformation of economic and political institutions of Armenia // "Society: sociology, psychology, pedagogy." - Krasnodar. - 2016. - № 9. - Pp. 41-44.
Languages: Armenian, Russian, English /excellent/
Italian / good enough/ beginner