Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, professor
Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, professor/Chair of Mathematics and its Teaching Methods
Fields of interests: Algebra, Hyperidentities in algebraic structures, Mathematical Logic, Discrete Mathematics Membership: Armenian Mathematical Society (Council member), American Mathematical Society, GAF society of the International Mathematical Association, Scientific Council of the Yerevan State university, Specialized Councils 050 and 044 of the Yerevan State university
1971 – 1974 – postgraduate student, Faculty of Mathematics, Kishinev State university
1966 – 1969 – student, Faculty of Mathematics and Mechanics, Yerevan State university
Degrees: Doctor of Sciences in Mathematics and Physics, specialization A01.06 – Algebra, Number Theory and Mathematical Logic, thesis Hyperidentities in Algebras”
Titles: Professor of the chair of Algebra and Geometry
Foreign Language skills: Russian, Enlish
2013 – up to date – Professor, Chair of Algebra and Geometry HAG), Faculty of Mathematics and Mechanics, Yerevan State university
1986 – 2013 – Chairman of Algebra and Geometry, Yerevan State university
1974 – 1986 – Associate Professor, chair of Algebra and Geometry, Yerevan State university
2004-2005 – invited Professor, State university of Iowa
2004, 2005, 2006 – Oklahoma university
Teaching experience: Higher Algebra and Number Theory, Number Theory, Algebraic Systems, Boolean Algebras and Bistructures, Theory of Quasigroups and Loops, Universal Alebra, Group Theory and its applications
1. Bistructures and hyperidentities (in Russian), Proceedings of the Steklov Mathematics Institute, Moscow,
2011, volume 274, p.p. 174-192
2. Movsisyan Yu. M., Aslanyan V. A., Hyperidentities of De Morgan algebras, Logic Journal of IGPL,
Advance Access published February 3, Oxford University Press, (20)2012, pp. 1153-1174.
3. De Morgan – Bool – de Morgan Algebras, IV International Conference of the Georgian Mathematical
Society, 2013, p.p. 80-81
4. Movsisyan Yu.M.,Davidov S.S., Safaryan M., Constraction of free g-dimonoids, Algebra and Discrete
Mathematics, 18(2014), 140-150.
5. Movsisyan Yu.M., Davidova D.S., Hyperidentities of weakly idempotent lattices, Journal of
Contemporary Mathematical Analysis, 6(2015), 259-264.