Lecturer/Chair of Psychology
2011 – 2015 Postgraduate studies in Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan in the department of Age and Pedagogical Psychology (Thesis theme “The impact of young people`s goal-setting and social expectations on self-esteem”).
2008 – 2010 – The Master`s degree in the field of pedagogy and psychology (Age psychology qualification), the faculty of Psychology and Social Pedagogy in ASPU after Kh.Abovyan. (Diploma with honour).
2004 – 2008 – The Bachelor`s degree in the field of pedagogy and psychology, the faculty of Pshychology and Social Pedagogy in ASPU after Kh. Abovyan. (Diploma with honour)
2013- till now – Lecturer at the chair of age and pedagogical psychology of ASPU after Kh.Abovyan.
2011 –2015 - Junior Employee in Psychology research Laboratory of ASPU.
2008 – 2015 – School psychologist in N 127 high school after L. Arisyan.
Bachelor's degree course
• Age psychology
• Developmental psychology
• Pedagogical psychology
• The problems of late childhood mental development
• The problems of preschoolers` mental development
• Inclusive education
• Psychological trainings of preschoolers
Master's degree course
• Educational psychology
• Teaching methods of psycho-pedagogical subjects
• The methodology of psycho-pedagogical research
• Practical child psychology
• The quantitative methods in psychology
• The organisation of psychological servise in preschool.
Scope of Academic Interests
Age and developmental psychology, pedagogical psychology, educational psychology, higher education, school psychology, pedagogical competency, qualitative and quantative research, data analysis, inclusive education, Child abuse prevention, social psychology, goal-setting, expectation and expectancy.
July 6-10, 2015 – Summer school «Quantative research methodology and practice» (30 hours), Yerevan, CRRS-Armenia,
February 16-19, 2015 – Quantative Data Analysis eith SPSS: Hypothesis Testing, Yerevan CRRS-Armenia,
June 8-17, 2011 – Training course for school psychologists (32 hours), Yerevan, Ministry of Education and Science of Republic of Armenia, National Institute of Education. (Certificate N Ա/19864)
June 24-25, 2010 – Training on «Work with the psychologist with children with special needs of education», World vision Armenia: USAID from the American People.
Sept-Dect 2006.- Full participation and successful conpletion of the newly piloted course “The feminist literary theory and critisism” in the framework of OSI Assistance Foundation in close cooperation with Belgrade`s Women`s Studies Center (Cerbia and Montenegro) held at Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh.Abovyan. Yerevan, Armenia.
1. Features of influence of network interaction on freshmen expectations. Materials of “All-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation” «Network interaction as the form of realization of state policy in education». Chelyabinsk, 2015, P. 310-313
2. Features of first-year student expectations in the context of the integrative educational processes “Modern problems of science and education development” conference materials: Yerevan, 2014.-371 p, p.266-271
3. Contextual features of freshmen expectations // Challenges of Modernity: Philosophical and Psychological Issues: Conference materials dediated to the 95 th anniversary of the establishment of Yerevan State University and 50 th anniversary of the establishment of the department of Philosophy and Psychology. - Yerevan.: YSU, 2014. - 492 p.; p 326-329:
4. «Assessment and development of reflexivity. Methodological guide for teachers», Mankavarzh, Yerevan 2013, 40 p.
5. “Correlation of adult`s reflexivity and personal expectations” Materials of conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of ASPU after Kh.Abovyan, Mankavarzh 2013, 143-146 p.
6. Life targets in students` perception,. (co-authors T.Sargsyan, Z.Maloyan) “Modernization of Constant /Continuous/ Practice and Introduction of Organizational Mechanisms in the System of Higher Pedagogical Education” International Conference materials, Yerevan, 2013, pp. 229-235
7. Research of key socio-psychological components of future pedagogues` intercultural competence (co-authors M.Qeloyan, T.Sargsyan), 4-th international scientific conference “The current issues in theoretical and applied psychology”, YSU, Yerevan 2013,192-194p.
8. Internship as a learning outcome based process (co-authors M.Avagyan, T.Sargsyan), International conference materials «Modernization of Constant /Continuous/ Practice and Introduction of Organizational Mechanisms in the System of Higher Pedagogical Education», International Conference materials, ASPU, Yerevan, 2013, 26-33 pp.
9. Psychological features of Pygmalion effect application in pedagogical process. - International conference materials «Modernization of Constant /Continuous/ Practice and Introduction of Organizational Mechanisms in the System of Higher Pedagogical Education», International Conference materials, ASPU, Yerevan, 2013 . 130-136 p.
10. Objective unfavorable factors of child domestic abuse. GSU, Scientific article collection 14, 2012, 25-29 p (co-author L.Qurqchyan)
11. The role of professional and personal competencies of a secondary school teacher working with students with behavioral problems. “Crossroads psychology and law” international conference proceedings, Yerevan 2012, 178-188 p.
12. Methodical problems of professional self-esteem in pedagogical practise. Scientific articles (psychology), Vanadzor, 2011, 86-98 p.
Languages: Armenian (First language)
Russian (Proficient speaker)
English (Independent speaker)
German (Basic speaker)