Candidate of pedagogical sciences, Associate Professor
Candidate of pedagogical sciences, Associate Professor/Chair of Informatics and method of its teaching
2006-2010 Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan, applicant of department of “Informatics and method of its teaching”
1990-1995 Armenian State Engineering University, faculty of cybernetics, speciality “Management and automatation of technical systems”
Candidate of pedagogical sciences (2010) /020 specialized council/.
Scientific theme: Methodology to evaluate the students' knowledge in computer graphics based on multi-criteria approach
09/2005-up to now Armenian state Pedagogical university after Kh. Abovyan, Associate Professor of department of “Informatics and method of its teaching”
10/2004-09 /2005 Yerevan University of Management and Information technologies, lecturer in “Information systems and technologies” chair
04/2002-09/2004 “Saq” Ltd, deputy director
05/1996-04/2002 “Armincomservice” CJC, vice chief of communication branch
02/1995 - 01/1996 “Infocom” CJC, vice chief of communication sector
Bachelor’s degree course
• Computer graphics and graphical editors
• Multimedia and animation packages
• Three-dimensional graphics 3ds Max
• ICT for professional purposes
Master’s degree course
• Methods of development of teaching materials in the environment of multimedia
• Technology of elaboration of electronic games
• ICT in the professional sphere
Scope of Academic Interests
Computer graphics and multimedia, Students knowledge assessment on the basis of multi-criteria approach, Multi-criteria decision making in education.
2009- 2013 RA, Knowledge and Technology Transfer Association coordinator in teaching method and knowledge assesment programs in higher institutions.
Publications /during the last 5 years/
1. Dallakyan G.V., Grigoryan N.D., Shahbazyan L.G., Modern information technologies. lectures, tests, Educational-metodical guide// Limush, 2010, 98 p.
2. Dallakyan G.V., Grigoryan N.D., Shahbazyan L.G., Informatics. lectures, practical works, tests, Educational-metodical guide// Limush, 2010, 190 p.
3. Grigoryan N.D., Shahbazyan L.G., Computer modeling as a universal method of cognition, Pedagogical Informatics № 1, p. 52-59, Moscow, 2012.
4. Grigoryan N.D., The use of different modifications of analytic hierarchy process in assessing students’ knowledge, Informatics and education № 2, p. 71-73, Moscow, 2012.
5. Grigoryan N.D., The use of multiplicative method of the analytic hierarchy in assessing students’ knowledge, Informatics and education № 3, p. 74-75, Moscow, 2012.
6. Grigoryan N.D., The method of teaching technology of fast switching packages MPLS VPN, Pedagogical Informatics № 3, p. 80-86, Moscow, 2012.
7. Grigoryan N.D., Shahbazyan L.G., Working with text in some programs illustrative computer graphics, the Republican conference devoted to 20th anniversary of Armenia's independence, p. 55-59, Gyumri, 2012.
8. Harutyunyan M. Grigoryan N.D., About some aspects of the teaching the discipline “ICT in the professional activity” for students of the pedagogical universities, Materials of scientific conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the ASPU named Abovian, p. 41-46.
9. Grigoryan N.D., Davtyan A., Some peculiarities of the teaching of the programming language ACTIONSCRIPT in the frame of the representation of the Flash program, Materials of scientific conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the ASPU named Abovian, p. 34-38.
10. Grigoryan N., Karapetyan M., Development of the program “Hangabararan” by using the capabilities of the programming language Visual Basic, Pedagogical thought №1-2, p. 210-214, Yerevan, 2013.
11. Iskandaryan M., Grigoryan N., Petrosyan G., Teaching of some mathematic themes, using modern ITs in mid-classes, Pedagogical thought №3-4, p. 160-170, Yerevan, 2013.
12. Grigoryan N., Avagyan S., The cultivation of an applied program, which permits to identify the computer addiction level of trainees, Pedagogical thought №3-4, p. 72-77, Yerevan, 2014.
13. Grigoryan N., Ghazaryan S., The cultivation of an applied program “Learn to write grammatically” by using the facilities of the Visual Basic program language, Pedagogical thought №1-2, p. 90-97, Yerevan, 2015.
14. Grigoryan N., Ghazaryan S., Sahakyan A., Application of the software package SocInfo within the educational process of “Social Informatics” module, Pedagogical thought №3, p. 168-175, Yerevan, 2015.
15. Grigoryan N., Ghazaryan S., Ghukasyan M., Development of a program that monitors the process of watching training video tutorials through computer graphics, Pedagogical thought №4, p. 202-211, Yerevan, 2015.
Languages: Armenian (native), russian, english