Candidate of technical sciences, Associate Professor of Engineering, Associate Professor
Candidate of technical sciences, Associate Professor of Engineering, Associate Professor/Chair of Technological Education
1984-1987 years. - Full-time postgraduate study Scientific Production Association «Stone and silicates».
1979 - 1984 years. - Yerevan Polytechnic Institute after K. Marx (now - NPUA Fund), a student of Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, «Technology of mechanical engineering, metal cutting machines and tools» (with honors).
Academic Credentials - candidate of technical sciences
Thesis: «Development of new diamond-metal composite materials for stone processing and the formation of the structure and properties by hot pressing», code 05.16.01, Specialized Council 031 - «Materials Science and composite materials».
Since 2006 to the present day - the Armenian Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan, Department of Technology Education, Associate Professor:
1999-2005 LLC «Marvig», Yerevan, Deputy Director.
1991-1999 Small State Enterprise «Adamand» at the Yerevan factory «Diamond», Process Engineer.
1991-1991 Yerevan factory «Diamond», a dispatcher for the production of diamond powder.
1988-1991 Scientific Production Association «Stone and silicates», Yerevan, researcher at the Division «Stone quarrying».
1984-1985 Scientific Production Association «Stone and silicates», Yerevan, engineer of Division «Stone quarrying».
Bachelor’s degree course
• Descriptive Geometry
• Computer three-dimensional design
• Computer-aided design
• Automation of technological processes and Robotics
Master’s degree course
• New technologies for producing compositional materials
• Machines with numerical control
• The basics of modern production
• Graphic art designing computer programs
• Computer modeling of clothes
• Mechanical engineering computer-aided design
• Creating of laboratory works in programming LabVIEW.
Scope of Academic Interests – CAD / CAM systems, a two dimensional and three-dimensional design Programs of mechanisms - Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD Mechanical, SolidWorks, Compass, 3D Max, robotics, development of new stone processing diamond tools.
Member of a specialized council of Higher Attestation Commission of the RA 031 "Metallurgy and Materials Engineering" existing at the National Polytechnic University of Armenia.
• 2013 - training courses of instructor of robotics circles under the programm «Robotics starts from school» UITE.
• 2015 - ASPU after Kh. Abovyan - training courses of the teaching staff.
36 scientific articles and educational publications, including - 3 patents.
Selected recent publications:
1. Kazarian A.N., Ordyan N.A. High-performance metal bond for the process hard rocks of natural stone. Mechanical Engineering and Technosphere of the XXI century // Proceedings of the XX International scientific conference in Sevastopol, September 16-21, 2013. 3 volumes. - Donetsk: DonNTU, 2013. T. 1. - P. 266-268
2. Martirosyan A.M., Aghbalyan A.S., Ordyan N.A., Ghazaryan A.N. Developing a technological connective based on metal powders for producing diamond tools. Proceedings of the NAS RA and SEUA: Technical Sciences, Yerevan .- 2014.- LXVII, № 3, pp. 300-306
3. Martirosyan A.M., Aghbalyan A.S., Ordyan N.A., Ghazaryan A.N. Production of diamond tools on metal matrix. Russian Engineering Research, Moscow.-2014.- №12. - pp. 68-70.
4. Aghbalyan A.S., Martirosyan A.M., Ordyan N.A., Ghazaryan A.N. Investigating the impact of the parameters of production technology on physical and mechanical properties of diamondmetal compositions.- Proceedings of state engineering university of armenia. Series Metallurgy, material science, mining engineering, Yerevan .- 2014г.- Issue 17 № 2.- pp. 59-67.
5. Martirosyan A.M., Aghbalyan A.S., Ordyan N.A., Ghazaryan A.N. Metal bond for the production of diamond tools. АМ 20150027, B24D 3/00, presented on 09.03.2015. Published on 26.07.2015. Official bulletin №7.
6. Martirosyan A.M. Aghbalyan A.S., Ghazaryan A.N., Ordyan N.A., Yesayan P.M. Ways to improve the wear resistance of diamond tools and perspectives to achieve it. Bulletin NPUA. A series of Metallurgy, material science, mining engineering, Yerevan, 2015g.- № 2.- pp 33-40.
7. Martirosyan A.M., Aghbalyan A.S., Ordyan N.A., Kazarian A.N., Aghbalyan S.G. A new method of making diamond tools on metal bonds. // Russian Engineering Research, Moscow, 2016.- № 02. - pp. 71-74.
8. Martirosyan A.M., Aghbalyan S.G., Ordyan N.A., Kazarian A.N., Aghbalyan A.S. Investigation of the mechanism of formation of a multi-component coating on diamonds and processes occurring at the interface coating-metal bond // Abstracts of the 10-th international conference “Carbon: Fundamental Problems of Science, Material Science, Technology”, Troitsk, Russia.- 2016, pp 270-273
Languages - Russian, English, France (with the dictionary).