Instructor/Chair of Romano-Germanic Languages and their Teaching Methods
1991-1996 English language and literature, Romance and Germanic Philology department, Yerevan State University, diploma: Qualified as a philologist, translator and teacher.
1979-1989 English-branch Secondary school N114, Yerevan
1996 up to now Kh. Abovyan Armenian State Pedagogical University, Chair of Germanic Languages, Instructor.
Practical English course; Practical Grammar
Teaching of the2nd foreign language (English), Writing Course
Scope of Academic interests
Linguistic typology, Translation studies, Methodology, Situational grammar, Formal and Business English.
1. 2007, June; «Becoming efficient classroom manager» Oxford Teacher’s Academy
2. 2007, September; presentation and training of the textbooks «Move Ahead» and «Straightforward».
3. 2011, February; «New opportunities in ELT with Cambridge University Press».
4. 2011, April; «New ELT courses and Teaching Methodology in Armenia».
5. 2014, June; «Cutting edges; Acknowledging the autonomy, creativity and criticality our students bring with them». UK, Canterbury Christ Church University.
6. 2015, February; Professional development workshop (Teacher trainer-Jim Scrivener).
7. Taking IELTS (Academic Module)
Languages: Armenian-native, Russian –freely, English- freely, Spanish- a little