PhD in Philosophy, Associate Professor
PhD in Philosophy, Associate Professor/Chair of sociology and social work
1989 – 1992 Yerevan State University, Department of Philosophy,
Chair of theoretical philosophy, Post – graduate study
1986 – 1989 Yerevan State University, Department of Philosophy
1980 - 1983 Yerevan State University, Department of Physics
2000 Yerevan State University, Department of Philosophy,
Chair of Theoretical philosophy, Ph.D. degree,
The problem of the ’’beeing of trooth’’ in the philosophical
hermeneutics of H.-G. Gadamer”
2013 since now ASPU after Kh. Abovyan, Chair of sociology and social work, assistant,
2010 since now «Matenadaran» after M. Mashtots, senior researcher
2007-2010 The Institute of Philosophy, Sociology and Law of NAS RA, senior researcher
2001 since now Yerevan Brusov State University of Languages and Social Scienses, Chair of General Linguistics amd Theory of communication, Chair of Philosophy, senior lecturer
2003-2004 YSU, Chair of World History, senior lecturer
1998-2002 University after Gladzor, Chair of Philosophy, senior lecturer
1993 – 1997 Armenian Research Center in Humanities, senior researcher
1993-1995 Armenian Encyclopedia, editor of theology and philosophy
Master's degree course
Communication in social work
Conflikt in social work
Social cultural transformation process in RA
Social cultural transformation
Comparative analisis of social work models
Scope of Academic Interests
Theory, history and application of hermeneutics, theoretical and practical philosophy, philosophy of history, theology, history, theory and methodology of sociology, sociology of identity. theory of social work.
books in armenian
• Social work, Charity and “Enrooting of Christian Life-mode” - Yerevan. 2009.
• Philosophical hermeneutics of H.-G. Gadamer, - Yerevan. 2006.
articals in armenian
1. The specificity of the participational presence of youth in transformational society- Materials of scientific conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the ASPU, Y., pp. 3-7.
2. The theory of "text's reading" in P. Ricoeur's conception of " The phenomenological hermeneutics of text" Materials of scientific conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the ASPU, Y., pp.11-15.
3. Social work from empirical models to the theory, in "Wisdom", Y., 2013, N 1, p. 105- 112
4. Social work in transforming society - Issues of pedagogy and psychology, N 2, ASPU Press, Yerevan, 2014, pp. 42-53,
5. The social: a spiritual minimal generality or all embracity, Challenges of modernity, Philosophical and Psychological issues, Y., 2014, pp. 84-87
6. The presence of hermeneutics issues in history and historical-scientific conceptual framework of Moses Khorenats'i, in Armenian studies and challenges of modern times, Y., 2014, p.544-548
7. "Hermeneutics of Wisdom" - a basic and universal methodological conception for all sciences and philosophy. Challenges of modernity, Philosophical and Psychological issues, Y., 2014, pp. 18-21.
8. The problematics of "Open Hermeneutics" and W. Diltey's conceptionof hermeneutics - "VEM," Pan-Armenian journal, N 1 (49), Yerevan, 2015, pp. 9-35.
9. GENOCIDE AND THE “SOCIAL” IN ITS TRUTH AND NONTRUTH: THE PROBLEM AND THE CHOICE OF HUMAN SELFIDENTITY AND COEXISTENCE, PHILOSOPHY IN THE PRESENT DAY WORLD, PROCEEDINGS OF THE CONFERENCE HELD ON THE OCCASION OF THE UNESCO'S WORLD PHILOSOPY DAY, YEREVAN, 2015, pp. 108-121
Languages: Armenian , Russian, English, Franch