PH.D., /Chair of Romano-Germanic Languages and their Teaching Methods
1995-2000. Vanadzor State Pedagogical Institute, Foreign Languages, English Department, Faculty of Philology. Qualification of English and German Languages.
PhD, the theme of the thesis is “Phonoarticulatory Awareness in Professional English Course”. in 2012 / 002 professional advice /
2000-2004 Vanadzor State Pedagogical Institute in Foreign Languages Department / as a lecturer /
2004 – present Armenian State Pedagogical University, Department of Germanic Languages /as a lecturer /
Bachelor / Practical phonetics 1st year /
/ Theoretical and practical phonetics 2nd year /
Methodology of teaching English, Phonetics
• Oxford Teacher's Academy, 05-06 June, 2007
• VSPI, June 3, 2011
• Conference organized by the British Council Armenia / conducted by Mr. Jerry Prosser on May 7 and 8/2014
1. Listening Features in the Professional English Course, scientific paper “Baner 2”, Vanadzor, 2007, pp. 245-248.
2.Listening as a Fundamental Component of Teaching Foreign Language Phonetics, Pedagogical Collection 1 “Mankavarjakan Mitk”, 2008, Yerevan, pp. 109-115.
3. Features of the System of Training Phonetic English course, '' Mkhitar Gosh '' methodological Performance Social Sciences Collection 2, pp.2008, 93-95 .
4.Phrasel Verbs with Directional Meaning in English and Armenian, '' Mkhitar Gosh '' social sciences collection of methodological supports 4, 2006, pp. 70-74.
5. Comparative Aanalysis of English and Armenian Phonetic Systems in Professional English course. Vanadzor State Pedagogical Institute, the conference materials, 2011, pp. 31-38.
6. Listening Text Selection Features in Professional English Course, “Mankavarjakan Mitk”, 2011, pp. 191-197.
7. Assessment of English Listening Tasks in Professional English Course, Vanadzor State Pedagogical Institute, the conference materials, 2011, pp. 272-288.
8. Listening Problems in Professional English Course, “Mankavarjakan Mitk”, 2013, pp 99-109
Lenguages:English, German, Russian