Honoured Art Worker, professor
Honoured Art Worker, professor/Chair of Theatre and Film Direction
Education - graduated from Phylological Department of The Yerevan State University in 1957.
Academic Credentials - Candidate of Art
postgraduated from the Moscow Cinema Department in 1961got the candidate degree for the thesis “ The modern Armenian cinematography” in 1971, The Ministry of Culture, The Institute of Cinematography
- has been teaching at the Armenian State Pedagogical University and at the Yerevan Institute of Theatre and Cinema since 1982 up to this day
- for 10 years on end headed the Chair of the Theory and History of Art at the Yerevan Institute of Theatre and Cinema
- from1962 to 1982 was as an editor in the film-making studio “Armenfilm”
- for 10 years on end was the editor of “Goskino” organization
- worked at the Institite of Art in the Armenian Academy of Sciences.
Bachelor's degree course – the History of Cinema
Master's degree course - the History of Directory
Scope of Academic Interests
Literature, phylosophical literature, chess
The member of The Armenian Union of Cinema workers
The member of The Armenian Union of Theatre workers
over 500 articles, 5 books ((“Тесный кадр” (1992г.), “Остров спасения” (2003г.), “Эстетика молчания в драматургии 20 века” (2013г., co-author H. Hasmikyan)), a number of plays and scenarios.
got the medal by Movses Khorenatsi in 2006.
Russian (exellent), German (sutisfactory)