PhD, associate professor
PhD, associate professor/Chair of Romano-Germanic Languages and their Teaching Methods
1979-1984, Yerevan State University, the faculty of Romance Germanic Languages and Literature
In 2007 defended thesis on 'The development of reading skills in professionally-oriented course of English by specially
composed tests '
The experience of pedagogical work is 27 years.
1985-1989 - translator of the department of scientific technicalinformation in the “Electricapparatus”
1989 -2011- Armenian State University after Kh.Abovyan, thechair of foreign languages and their teaching methods.
2006-2008 head of the chair of foreign languages and their teaching methods
2010 – аssociate professor From 2011 up to now - Chair of foreign language teaching methodology.
Bachelor’s degree course Preschool and elementary school teaching methodology.
Master’s degree course The use of modern information technologies in the process of teaching/learning English.
Alternative Pedagogical Technologies. European Language Portfolio.
Scope of Academic Interests:
English Language, Methods of Teaching Foreign Languages, Motivation of Teaching English, Preschool and Elementary School TeachingMethodology,
the Use of Modern Information Technologies in the Process of Teaching/Learning English, Alternative Pedagogical Technologies.
European Language Portfolio (ELP), Interactive Methods of Teaching English.
Trainings Participation in seminars and conferences organized by
Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, Macmillan
Publishers Ltd and Macmillan Armenia JV CJSC, British Council.
In 2012 TOEFL courses / American University of Armenia/
Membership Member of British Council
I have 20 publications.
1. “Mastering grammar through reading” // International Academy of Education, Yerevan, 2011, pp. 187-190
2. “Extensive and intensive reading”// Psychology and life, Zangak, 2011, pp. 24-29
3. “The verification forms of foreign language verbal communication”// ASPU, materials of the 55th conference,2014, pp. 216-221
4. “Strategies and techniques for developing scanning reading”// Scientific Manual, N 2-3 (21-22), 2014, pp. 153-161
5. “Scanning reading in teaching and learning methodology”//Armenian Studies, N 2(30) 2015, pp. 173-183
Awards Diplomas of ASPU
Languages: Armenian, Russian, English, German