Candidate of psychological sciences, assistant
Candidate of psychological sciences, assistant /Chair of Psychology
2008-2014 - Candidate of ASPU Chair of Development and Applied Psychology.
1997 - 2002, Abovyan Armenian State Pedagogical University, Faculty of Psychology and Pedagogy "Pedagogy Department of Psychology, Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree:
1995 - 1997 Bakunts Pedagogical College
1985-95 Gr. Narekatsi School # 137
April 26, 2016, Defense of the PhD thesis on Psychology and Philosophy at the Kh. Abovyan Armenian State Pedagogical University 064 Professional Council of the RA HAC.
Topic: Dynamics of interpersonal relationships and motivation training in middle school:
2017 - up today ASPU after Kh. Abovya faculty of educational psychology and sociology, chair of psychology
2008-2017 Chair of Development and Applied Psychology of ASPU lecturer.
2009-2011 ASPU Center for Psychological Services, psychologist-consultant, trainer.
2004-2005 A. Babajanyan musical and pedagogical school, psychologist teacher.
2003-2004 Almanakh educational complex, pedagogical-psychologist.
Bachelor's degree course General psychology, developmental psychology, Social Psychology, Psychophysiology
Master's degree course Family Psychotherapy, Psychology of gifted children
Scope of Academic Interests
Social Psychology, Fairytale Therapy
1.L. Vardanyan, V. Sargsyan Methodological Complex Program for the Development of Learner Relations and Educational Motivation in the Middle School; National Institute of Education Scientific-methodological journal, No. 4 E-2017, p. 4-10
2. L. Vardanyan: Lying motives at an early age, Kh. Abovyan Armenian State Pedagogical University Scientific Bulletin, E-2017, pp. 108-112
3. Vardanyan L., Poghosyan O."A Fairy-tale as a means of Psycho-Pedagogical Influence on Children with Special Needs"; Modern Problems of Psychology A Collection of Scientific Works E.- 2016 p. 97-201
4. Vardanyan L. Investigation of interdependence between interpersonal relationships and learning motivation through individual cases and analysis Current issues of psychology A collection of scientific works E.- 2016, p. 92-97
5. Gevorgyan S. R., Vardanyan LT, The Development of Social-Psychological Competence of the Teacher as Factor Motivating Interpersonal Relationships in Secondary School Students, Proceedings of the Interuniversity Consortium on Pedagogy and Psychology, Yerevan, 2015, # 3, pp. 82-87.
6. Vardanyan L.- Interaction of Interpersonal Relations and Learning Motivation Issues in Interactive Trainings - Conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of ASPU, 2013, pages.194-196