Candidate of pedagogical sciences, Associate Professor
Candidate of pedagogical sciences, Associate Professor/Chair of Choreography Pedagogy
1987-1990 Armenian State Pedagogical Institute after Kh.Abovyan, Faculty of Culture
Defense of candidacy and doctoral dissertations (theme, professional council)
Candidate of pedagogical sciences
Theme of dissertation-2007- Musical-rhythmic movement as a development means for the dancing abilities of junior schoolchildren
Secretary of professional council- Candidate of psychological sciences A.A.Hovhannisyan
Since 1994 up to date- Lecturer at the chair of choreographic, faculty of culture of the Armenian State Pedagogical University
2005-2010 - Yerevan state medical university after Mkhitar Heratsi
Bachelor's degree course: Mastery of ballet master, Armenian National dance
Master's degree course:
Scope of Academic Interests
Choreography science, scenic works, study and analysis of national dances
Membership - National dance art union of Armenia
• “Views of Komitas about universal significance of singing art and dance” (coauthored with Yu. V. Yuzbashyan), «Pedagogical Thinking» magazine, 2-3, Yerevan, 2005.
• “Music in 1-4 grades” - Teacher’s Manual (Rhythm and Dance Section) , “Zangak-97” - 2008.
• “Music in 5 grade” - Teacher’s Manual (Rhythm and Dance Section), “Zangak- 97” - Yerevan 2010.
• “Musical movement and dance in the life of the Armenian people” - a collection dedicated to the 200th anniversary of Kh. Abovyan, issue 2, Yerevan, “Mankavarzh” 2010.
• “The universal significance of views of Komitas about musical movement and dance”. «Creative thinking» «Tatev» Scientific Educational Complex, Supplement to the «Pedagogical Thinking» magazine, «Zangak -97», Yerevan 2011.
In 2015 was awarded with the diploma by the Minister of Culture of the Republic of Armenia
Languages: Russian, English