Doctor of Law professor
Doctor of Law professor/Chair of Social Sciences
• 1971-1976 – Yerevan State University, Law Faculty.
Doctor of Law
Dissertation title: “Principles of Criminal Justice in International Law”
Specialized Council of Yerevan State University
• 2015 to present – Head at the Chair of Jurisprudence and its Teaching Methods at the Armenian State Pedagogical University After Khachatur Abovyan, Faculty of History and Jurisprudence.
• 1996 February 5 to present – Member of the RA Constitutional Court.
• 1991-1996- Deputy of Prosecutor General of the Republic of Armenia.
• 1976-1991- Lecturer at Chair of State, Administrative and International Law of the Yerevan State University, Senior Lecturer, Docent.
• 1967-1970 – Soviet Union Military navy.
• Basics of Public International law
• International Legal Protection of Human Rights
• Public International Law
• International Treaty Law
• Principles of Criminal Justice in International Law
• 1998- present - Head of Board at the Armenian Association of International Law (NGO)
• 2009- present - Member of Executive Committee at the Russian Association of International Law (NGO)
• Author of few monographs and a few dozen scientific articles.