Organization of Credit System Education Process on Bachelor’s Degree at the University
Admissions to full-time Bachelor’s degree programmes at Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan is carried out pursuant to the procedure for admission to state and non-state higher education institutions (according to Bachelor's degree education programme) approved by the relevant decision of the RA Government.
List of entrance exams, seats and tuition fees for the 2022/2023 academic year under full-time Bachelor's educational programmes.
Admissions to distance learning Bachelor’s degree programmes at Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan is carried out pursuant to the rules for admission to state higher education institutions under distance Bachelor’s degree programmes approved by the relevant decision of the RA Government.
List of entrance exams, seats and tuition fees for the 2022/2023 academic year under distance learning Bachelor's educational programmes.
Principles of admission to distance learning Bachelor’s programmes for 2021/2022 academic year.
Full –time and distant –learning courses are provided for the following professions in 10 Faculties.
DEFINITION AND MAIN CONCEPTS OF CREDIT SYSTEM
CURRICULUM AND STUDENT’S ACADEMIC WORKLOAD
The ASPU exercises a multifactorial system of regular testing and assessment of student’s knowledge.
Acquisition of students’ professional knowledge and skills in accordance to the output BA course results is approved in the final attestation organized upon the end of course.
The graduate paper defence and the final professional education take place in compliance to the order adopted by the RA Ministry of education, science, culture and sport.
Rights of the University students
• Participate in the formation of content of education in accordance with the courses and specialization s/he selected preserving the requirements of the education criteria of the curriculum of the academic department and the higher education institution.
• At their discretion, preferences and requirements, select the profession and specialization, form of education, undertake scientific research.
• Suspend or continue education at any level in a manner defined by the procedure. Change specialisation or transfer to another University by the defined procedure.
• Credits from other universities may be transferred to the ASPU BA courses in forms of separate courses, groups of courses or specific terms of studies (semester, academic year). The transfer is done on the basis of the student’s application by the mutual consent of both universities preserving the ECTS Credit Transfer rules.
• Credits may be transferred from other courses to the ASPU courses if their content is similar, or there are contextual differences but the final educational results are equal.
• In case an ASPU student studies at another university for a specific term (semester, academic year), the course of the given term becomes a subject of a trilateral agreement among the student, the ASPU and the admitting university.
• Participate in the University’s management process, students’ research activities, conferences, seminars, competitions, Olympiads, other University and intercollegiate events.
• Be involved in the University’s and its Departments managing bodies.
• As subscribed in the RA legislation, receive scholarships, grants by the state, nominal, legal or physical entities, as well as take student loans, exercise other rights foreseen by the RA Legislation and the University Regulation.
• Use defined Nominal Scholarships.
• Use the right of partial or full compensation of the tuition fee.
• Use the right of rotation in case of excellent academic progress.