Organization of Credit-based Education Process in Bachelor’s Degree at the University
Enrollment in full-time Bachelor's degree programmes at Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan is carried out in accordance with the “Procedure for admission to state and non-state higher education institutions (according to educational programmes for Bachelor’s degree) defined by the Government of the Republic of Armenia.”
List of entrance exams, seats and tuition fees for the 2022-2023 academic year accoriding to full-time Bachelor's educational programmes.
Admissions to distance learning Bachelor’s degree programmes at Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan is carried out in accordance with the “Procedure for admission to state higher education institutions according to distance learning Bachelor’s degree programmes defined by the Government of the Republic of Armenia.”
Full-time and distance Bachelor’s degree programmes are available in the ten faculties of the University
DEFINITION AND MAIN CONCEPTS OF CREDIT SYSTEM
CURRICULA AND ACADEMIC WORKLOAD
ASPU exercises a multifactorial system for regular testing and assessment of students’ knowledge.
Acquisition of students’ professional knowledge and skills in accordance to the BA course outcomes is confirmed in the final attestation organized at the end of course.
Defence of the graduate paper and final examination take place in compliance to the Procedure defined by the RA Ministry of education, science, culture and sport.
University students have the right to
• Participate in the formation of education content in accordance with the courses and specialization they have chosen meeting the requirements and criteria of the curriculum of the academic department and state educational standards for higher professional education
• At their discretion and according to their preferences and requirements, choose a profession and specialization, form of education, and do research
• Suspend or continue education at any level, change specialization or transfer to another University in a manner defined by the Procedure.
• Credits from other universities may be transferred to the ASPU BA courses in forms of separate courses, groups of courses or specific terms of studies (semester, academic year). The transfer is done on the basis of a student’s application by the mutual consent of both universities preserving the ECTS Credit Transfer rules.
• Credits may be transferred from other courses to the ASPU courses if their content is similar, or there are contextual differences but the final educational results are equal.
• In case an ASPU student studies at another university for a specific period of time (semester, academic year), the course of the given term becomes a subject of a trilateral agreement among the student, ASPU and the admitting university.
• Participate in the University’s management process, research, student activities, conferences, seminars, competitions, Olympiads, other University and intercollegiate events.
• In the prescribed manner be involved in the governing bodies of the University and its Departments.
• In accordance with the procedure defined by the RA legislation, receive scholarships and grants by state, nominal, legal or physical entities, as well as student loans, and exercise other rights provided for by the RA Legislation and the University Charter.
• Use the defined nominal scholarships.
• Use the right of partial or full compensation of the tuition fee.
• Use the right of rotation in case of excellent academic performance.