Department of Management of Educational Processes of Faculty coordinates and supervises the activities performed by respective subdivisions involved in the ASPU learning processes.
- Development of curriculum templates for BA and MA full-time and distant –learning courses
- Coordinates of functions related to the students rotation and tuition fee discounts
- Ensures auditorium facilities for the learning process, checks the schedules, makes optimizing
- Organizes and fulfills the process of entering and editing the information on curricula, volume, workload, testing and examination records, academic progress into the unified electronic system
- Creates the volume of annual educational activities of the Chairs and controls the annual individual workload of the teaching professorial staff presented by Faculties and Chairs, as well as makes the registration of hourly employees.