The page entitled “The history of an item” aims to give a brief review of items, documents and photos that present the known and unknown pages of the history of the University which are either displayed at the ASPU Museum or stored at the reserves.
The Order of the Red Banner of Labour
It was established by a decree of the Central Executive Committee of the Soviet Union and Council of People's Commissars on September 7, 1928. It was established to honour great deeds and services to the Soviet state and society in the spheres of industry, science, culture, literature, arts, education, health, public service or social work.
In 1972, Armenian State Pedagogical Institute after Khachatur Abovyan was awarded the Order of the Red Banner of Labour on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the educational institution.
The Order of the Red Banner of Labour was also awarded to Yerevan State University, Yerevan State Medical University named after Mkhitar Heratsi and Yerevan State Conservatory after Komitas.
The Order of the Red Banner of Labour is displayed in the 3rd showroom of the ASPU Museum.